1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1988 Honda Hawk GT NT650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Monsterdood, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

A nicely maintained 1988 Honda Hawk GT NTV650 with 22,300 miles.

$4200 obo

[​IMG]

All original except for Corbin seat (original seat included) and Supertrap exhaust. Center stand and optional front fairing also included. Will also include a new set of Bridgestone tires I bought but didn’t get mounted yet.

Prior owner dinged up the speedometer, so they bought a new one. Original one will be included in order to keep the history of the bike clean.

There is some surface corrosion of the aluminum in a few spots you can see in the photos from just sitting under a cover for the last few years. Besides that, it’s mint. Selling because it just doesn’t get ridden much anymore and I hope it can make a fan of this model bike very happy.

Clean and clear title in hand and the bike is good to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FastByKids likes this.
  2. Monsterdood

Low seat height and easy to ride makes this a great first bike!
    $4,000 obo

3. Monsterdood

Dammit people, buy this bike for your girlfriend or boyfriend who needs to learn to ride. It’s perfect for her/him. $3800.

4. Monsterdood

Damn you all, I need to pay for a new roof, $3500 takes this gorgeous specimen. I could possibly even deliver it in December if you’re somewhere along the I-70 or I-80 between NY and CO.

5. Monsterdood