1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1986 Heron Suzuki RG500 XR70RV Carbon Frame Works Bike For Sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Tsukuba, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Tsukuba

Tsukuba Member

I have a very rare 1986 Heron Suzuki RG500 XR70RV carbon frame works bike for sale. This is one of three bikes made very rare and not cheap. Bike is located in Tokyo, Japan email for details. I also have for sale: 80 RG500, 82 RGB500 MK7, 82 RGC500 works, two TR500's and many other racers for sale.

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Email address??? You're in luck, a friend of mine is in Tokyo right now, so post
    some info here as to how to get in touch. Photos? Where are the bikes?
    Where are you located? Post here or send me a "PM" like today...

Regards,
    Charles

3. biajj

biajj Member

Tsukuba .. any additional followup you can share ? I'd love to know their present status.

thanks

4. Tsukuba

Tsukuba Member

All the bikes will be in Los Angeles next month if you want to come by and have a look just email me. Thanks

5. biajj

biajj Member

Tsuakiba .. That's mighty friendly of you, thanks... I'll do just that.

regards,

6. bollingerRD

bollingerRD Member

Are the bikes in LA/Huntington Beach now? Can you PM me; I'd like to take a look at them. Thx.

7. dl41

dl41 New Member

Please send any details e road racing motor bikes you have for sale I am interested in buying a TZ or RG for classic racing in Australia their is not a big market for these bikes for sale here and when they do come up for sale are usually very over priced.

8. Tsukuba

Tsukuba Member