1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17" Cr85 supermoto wheels w/ tires

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by wrichards, Oct 31, 2016.

1. wrichards

wrichards Active Member

I have for sale a set of supermoto 17" wheels for a cr85. Excel rims, Buchanan spokes. Stock hubs. Have Sava supersoft tires with lots of life on them mounted. No sprocket or rotors. Sold the cr85 in dirt configuration. Willing to ship. Located in Winston Salem NC. $400

2. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Would the rear fit an 08 cfr150r?

3. wrichards

wrichards Active Member

I do not believe the hubs are the same. I am not sure if it would require new bearings or a new hub.

4. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

I'm still learning about dirt bikes and their wheels, but I think you're correct. I could change the hone and re spoke it to fit my bike. I'll think and get back to you. Would you perhaps want to sell one ?

5. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

Is this only for a big wheel bike. I have a CR80 but it has the smaller wheel set and swimgarm

6. wrichards

wrichards Active Member

I had this on a big wheel version with the longer swing arm. I am not sure if people are able to squeeze the 17" wheels in on a short swingarm. It probably depends on the tire.

7. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Rear hubs are different from a 150R to a CR85. 17's will fit a standard swingarm on both but very tight and gearing becomes a headache trying to adjust the chain. Some mill out a little of the axle block to allow the axle to slide back a little more.

8. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

How close are you to NC Bike? Could they be delivered there?

9. wrichards

wrichards Active Member

Sold sorry