1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15-19 R1 “ABS Delete”

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Christopher Graybosch, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience doing the “abs delete” by dismantling the stock pump electronics and “grounding out a specific” pin?

I’ve got the flash-tune abs delete plug and it’s giving me problems with losing QS and a rear speed sensor issues. If slide control kicks in, the code 42 comes up and I lose QS due to the electronics. Super annoying mid race. I’ve heard of an ABS delete that you can do in house with the stock pump by dismantling it, grounding out a pin, and sealing the electronics of the plug. that’s where I’m at because I’ve tried this flash tune plug and it’s not workin. Wanna try the other thing with the stock pump and move on. Anyone know anything?

2. 2MM

2MM Well-Known Member

Electronics will work with the stock pump and the brake lines plugged off.

3. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Do not ground out anything. You can detach the metal pump and seal the plastic part with the connector if you want to save some weight. Leave it connected and everything is fine.

4. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Thanks gents. I wanted to pull the pump so I could relocate the ecu to the pump area