1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 Ducati Panigale 1199R Mechanic special $6500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by campbell26, Sep 18, 2017.

1. campbell26

campbell26 Well-Known Member

2013 Ducati Panigale 1199R

Picked this up couple months ago to do trackdays with. Did one day at Barber. Late in the afternoon sessions the oil light began flashing intermittently. Had it checked out later that week at DucShop in Atlanta and the oil pressure is on the low side. Did a dyno run while I had it there also. It made in the 165 range. I'm not really interested in going through the motor so just seeing if there is any interest as is. Bike was raced for a couple seasons. Has 2600 miles on original gauges. Has original ohlins suspension. Bike was a blast to ride just seemed a little down on power. Has been down once. Minor rash on the bodywork in spots. Call me anytime if you have questions. Just trying to get some of my cash back. I paid almost double less than 2 months ago. The oil pressure was 60psi at idle and 80psi at high rpm. Now I'm no mechanic but it was recommended to me to not push this motor and risk shit-canning it. So I'm asking$6500. Have original MSO. It is a true 1199R. Sorry for the track photo. I can text a ton of photos. Have a bunch with no bodywork installed also.
    Chattanooga Tennessee area
    423-838-9460
    image.jpeg

2. Thomas_Performance

Thomas_Performance Active Member

3. campbell26

Pending sale

4. campbell26