1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

123 missing children found in 1 day.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'd be interesting to know what they're calling children, why they're missing and all of the details because the overall headline is definitely for emotional effect.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I am thinking the same thing. A 17yr old who ran off with her boyfriend is treated the same.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. It also makes it seem as if all 123 were involved in sex trafficking but not when you actually read it.

Either way hope all the kids get help if they need it or if they're good with being on their own they get left alone.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It says three, yes three, were identified as possible sex trafficking cases. It does not give the disposition of any of those or of the others. It doesn't say if they were returned to their parents, if they had been abducted or were being held some place against their will. Most were probably teens who'd run off from their asshole parents or were living on their own without emancipation.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Probably looking for fresh water.

Inappropriate?

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Maybe the lead made them do it?

Seems like good news to me and the headline reads properly IMO. They were working to counter sex trafficing and found 123 missing kids in the process. It's quite possible many/most are runaways and drug addicted from the sound of the 17 year old they described.