1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100 hours of bone-head moves

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jan 18, 2007.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe Frank can help me with this. Reducing the interest rate will reduce the amount of money they bring in, irght. This is a revenue reduction. If they have not reduce spending an equivalent amount, how does this avoid adding to the deficit or at the least reduce the amount available for new loans?

Nevermind, I finished the article and noticed this si a reduction in the interest the lending institutions can charge. Cool. I'm sure they won't pass on the costs to other customers.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  3. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

Can you say, "no way in hell I am registering for the LA Times?" They'll send me endless liberal spam. :D

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

So who's keeping track of how many campaign promises are being broken in the rush to pass stupid legislation?

5. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

Naturally that would be Robert.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am all in favor of education but at the same time I don't believe that everyone should feel the need to attend college or seek higher education. I would suggest that people examine what they want to do with their lives an go for it.

I have know plenty of individuals who went through college wasting everyone's time while they themselves were buying time. People do not drop out of college because of the cost. Those who are really in for an education will find a way whether it is taking twice the time or a loan.

Loans should be made available but there should be a sure way to collect. Too many people default on student loans. I also think one needs to be careful in taking out 30K on student loans if you are going after a degree that only offers 20K.

I will say that Colleges are a business and they are salivating at the prospect of more students on loans. Colleges will keep increasing their tuition cost as long as they keep them coming.

Student loans is one more way, we as American get into debt. And all of us paid for debt reduction wether it is due to government spending or individual misjudgment.

7. bigx59

bigx59 Banned

and how much $$$ did these "institutions" just make off the so called BCS?

8. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

They only kept the clock running while they were there. I thought 100 hours meant 100 hours from the time the started, not just while in their office.

9. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

No time...I'm still counting votes from the 2000 election.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Those chads simply won't stop hanging will they?