1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

# 1 plates

Discussion in 'General' started by Martin M, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Cool # 1 plates just arrived in the mail today :) . Complete with certificates, car tags :cool: and discount, thank you very much !
    But no #1 plate and nat.champ tag for sportsman national champ ?

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Congratulations. I remember when all we got was a piece of paper.;)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What, the big ass trophy at the banquet wasn't enough?

4. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Sure it was :) , just checking !
    I'm kinda running out of space anyway. Just thought it would be cool to have a nat. champ tag on the van instead of reg. champ tag :p .

WERA for being a bargain amongst club racing associations has a KICK ASS trophies and awards !

Last edited: Jan 22, 2003
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - I forgot to type the second line!!!! Doh!

We actually thought the same thing and hopefully will remember to have the National number one plates at the banquet. I'll see about the license plates too....

6. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

we make all the number plates for ccs. if anyone that has earned a number one plate that rides a lightweight twin, national or regional, ill give them a nice aluminum number one plate. they are nicer than the ones the ama pros get. ill even put the class, year, and your name on it if you want.

sean, if you are interested, ill make them for wera. (not for free though)
    now, if everyone rode a lightweight twin........

7. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

I do and her name is... :D

8. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Thank you thank you verry much:)

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thankfully WERA recognizes class championships from GLRRA for this year, since GLRRA died. No banquet, no awards. No nothin'.

10. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Hey Matt, I'll take one for SE Region Expert Clubman..on a lt wt twin of course ...the almighty EX540.

Kith

11. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

give me your full name as you want it to appear, year of championship, class and region. ive got most of what i need above but humor me with all of it.
    thanks
    matt

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

hey matt,

could i get one made for the 2 class championships i won in GLRRA this past year? i'd love to get something made. i raced a hawk this past year.

thanks,

eddie