1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Neocon down... Ann Coutler

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by xtest, Nov 2, 2006.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

There you both go, NOT making any sense. Has she been charged yet? Sounds to me like she just has not answered this dude's questions, and deferred them to her lawyer. Are you saying she should be denied due process or attorney (because of her political persuasion)? What office does she hold, btw?

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I would like to meet the cops and the DAs you know. All of them I know will tell you that you should always wait for an attorney before you talk if you are charged with a felony.

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Well if that's what you're in to, Brad. you stabber

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Jay, did you bother reading the article? Or wouldn't it make any difference anyway?

Where did stinker say she held an office?

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah I read the article. Did you? It only mentioned that she COULD be charged. Not that she WAS charged. She is under no obligation to respond to this obvious partisan. IMO, she did the right thing by letting her attorney handle it.

Nowhere, but why the outrage if she is not holding a public office? It's fun to see you guys jumping around when you don't know the details. What if it was an honest mistake?

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You guys? Where do you see me jumping around?

The reason I asked if you read it was your asking if she'd been charged when the article clearly stated that she had not.

Speaking of jumpin' like sweat on a skillet...

7. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

Obviously? How so?

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Easy there, big fella. It was a rhetorical question. :)

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Oh.

Well in that case, do we need to put you on suicide watch if your Shero is indicted, convicted and sentenced to prison?

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's humorous to watch you guys try to make a mountain out of a molehill.
    Voting in the wrong place??
    Jesus, what a criminal. Is she not a qualified voter?

11. In Your Corner

It's too bad you and SV don't have the self-realization to see how pathetic you are pushing this issue. Even if she's guilty, a speeding ticket would be a worse offense.
    Oh, but no doubt she schemed and plotted for weeks to pull off this caper....

Towards what end? What nefarious purpose was served by this?

Sad. Really sad.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hardly. After all, she would still be very capable of writing best-sellers in the pokey. :up:

Did you read the Boortz Fairtax book yet? How bout you, Orvis?

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Not yet. I'm still working my way through the copy of Freakonomics my daughter lent me.

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sorry Jay, I have not read it yet however, I intend to.

15. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Shoudn't she have to answer this official inquiry? She must be part of that conservative/religious group that finds itself above the law.

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

unfortunately.. (for you) she gets to be a private entity. :)

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think that someone should investigate just who is was that filed the complaint and what their political slant is. Wouldn't that be interesting?

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Brad, of course, has the original complaint and more on his blog.

19. In Your Corner

In July, Anderson said, he received a letter from Coulter's attorney, Marcos Daniel Jimenez D'Clouet. The letter said the attorney would only discuss the matter in person or by telephone because, he complained, Anderson had given details to the media. Anderson said the matter had to be discussed in writing.

Sounds to me like she's willing to answer, just not in a way that plays into the hands of a partisan election official with an agenda.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or an official who insists on creating a paper trail to doccument the process. How dastardly is that!