1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#1 and #2 FALL!!!! SEC Bishes!

Discussion in 'General' started by trancework, Nov 18, 2012.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

That's just because Lane Kiffin went to USC! :)

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Stir up the echoes!!! Let's go IRISH!!

3. Chip

Chip Registered

If the Irish play an SEC team in the national championship game they are going to lose by 150 points...

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:stupid:

They may even score negative points.

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

It's Notre Dame. They will be allowed to use the points scored in their last 4 bowls. :D

6. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

The Irish have a good coach now, don't rule them out just because they're schedule has been weak.

7. trancework

trancework It's always now...

This ^^^ :crackup:

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Being a Univ. of Oregon fan, Seeing the Ducks lose was a bummer.

In my opinion:

1) Notre Dame is over-rated, and the BCS "travels well" component is strong in their ranking calculation. I think Chip's points are on the low side.. ;)

2) K-State crumbled but I didn't get to see enough of the game to know why.

3) Stanford earned their win with their defensive line. Ducks punted more last night than the rest of the year.

My Poll:

1) Alabama
    2) Georgia
    3) Oregon
    4) Notre Dame
    5) Florida
    6) Ohio State
    7) K-State

SEC is and has been the strongest conference in NCAA since I can remember (born in 1970).

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I can't wait till racing starts again so guys stop talking about other guys in tight pants...

10. povol

povol Well-Known Member

You wouldnt be affiliated with a Big 10 school would you. They tend to be the whiniest bitches in the college football world.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That's the rest of the conferences problem right there. "We" SEC teams fans stick together. "We" understand that while we sit in different pews, "we" go to the same church.

Bla bla bla, always an excuse for the losers. You have your fun sitting there claiming this and that. As for "us" I count #2,3,4,7,9,12 as SEC teams. So..... :crackup::up:

12. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I'm not a huge football fan, but I might have to watch a bowl game just to see the Notre Daem cheerleaders cry. At the end of the first quarter.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Now you see, that made me laugh. And I'm an Irish fan.:D

14. Hyperdyne

Finishing out the regular season at 10-0 or at worst, 9-1?? Yeah, they'll be heartbroken.

Heartbreak and tears will come when the SEC seniors try and find a job.

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

16. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

LOL. Go Irish.

17. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

18. Hyperdyne

Not even so mu that, but your talking 32 spots in a draft. Hell, there's 105 spots on a roster for one team. How many teams in the SEC? How many Teams total?

Of course now that Barkley's out for Saturday and their starting a redshirt frosh, we'll hit 10-0. I'm completley cool with that.

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It's because Baylor blitzed and blitzed and blitzed and blitzed. K-State could not protect their quarterback enough. Collin Klein was pummeled by Baylor LB Eddie Lackey the entire game, and to Klein's credit he kept getting back up. But he rarely had enough time to look down field. He's going to feel that game for weeks.

20. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

:crackup: