1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 R6 Blinker/ brights switch

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Steak Travis, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I'm putting the street stuff back on my race bike and I'm missing something. On the blinker/ headlight switch there is the big white connecter and two sets of prong type connecters. I connected one set of the prong connecters to the inserts under the clutch lever. I need to know where the second prong type connecters go to. They are longer than the ones connecting under the clutch lever. I'm assuming they have something to do with the headlights
    [​IMG]

This is the kill switch, but has the same connecters I'm talking about.

2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Horn connection?

What color are the wires?

3. Steak Travis

that might be it... I think thats what it is. I let a guy race prep my bike and he took off the horn. I can check the colors of the wires tomorrow.

The head lights are also not turning on... I've got the blue connecters connected, I need to find out if the guy that race prepped it did anything to the head lights.

4. Steak Travis

checked it is the horn.. now just need to figure out why the headlights won't turn on and the brake light stays on.

5. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

Headlight issue, I'd check the fuse. Brake lights on check both microswitches. 1 on front brake lever and 1 on the rear brake pedal.