1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 CBR1000rr 165hp $4900 or Trade for 07 and newer 600RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sirthomas80, Aug 31, 2015.

1. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

08 CBR1000RR $4900 or trade or OBO

Purchased this winter to add park next to my 600rr. Cleaned it up, added the power commander, ignition module, quick shifter, graphics (which can be power washed off), orange rims. I finished this bike up nicely, road it for one 20 minute track session, and two races, which both were 1st places. I race my 600 only ow, not this, and I spend all my time on my 600. Thought I would enjoy another 1000rr (I've had 4) but not so much anymore. Bike was converted to a track bike a couple year ago. It has 2 years of track days on it. Motor is very strong and tight and the transmission is as smooth as a honda can be.

PC3
    PC3 ignition module
    Newly Painted orange rims
    Michelin Slicks
    Front A
    Rear B
    Racetech suspension front and rear
    extra front springs
    extra rear spring
    extra sprockets
    vortex rear sets
    vodoo exhaust
    Intakes have the mods done to them
    1/4 turn quick throttle
    SBS pads
    Shorty adjustable Leavers
    Vortex Clip-ons
    Stock Clip-Ons
    engine sliders
    Second set of rims are black
    Probably forgetting something

Easy conversion to street.
    Topped at 184mph into turn 5 at Road America with a minus 1 rear sprocket, so the speedo is accurate. Power wheeled in 4th up the hill. The thing is super light and fast. 08 was the best year, they got wider and heavier after that to accommodate ABS

Video or the bike:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7TQunFghCM
    Email or text me questions. thomas_J_austin@yahoo. or nine two zero eight five zero four zero zero zero

The bike is located in WI

More pictures in other listing, search my user name for an older listing with more images

Attached Files:

2. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Any oil burning issues?

3. sirthomas80

No, runs clean

4. sirthomas80

No

5. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica