1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 Honda CBR600RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Corsa, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Recently converted for track not fully wired and still has side stand fitted. Stock cored exhaust, 9400 miles, motion pro throttle, Brembo front master, braided front and rear brake lines, CRG levers, vortex clipons and adjustable vortex rear sets. Sato tie down brackets, Dynojet quick shifter. Sharkskinz bodywork ( I believe) suede race seat pad, double bubble screen
    Stock suspension.
    Clean title ( but previous owners signed and never transferred)

Runs great no issues. Some nicks and scratches

Some street parts included

$5100 obo

located in Cumming GA

Attached Files:

yokohama1 likes this.
  2. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

What bodywork is that? Looks like a 2013+ style with full original bodywork livery?

3. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Not 100% sure need to inspect it closely, seems to have similar thickness and strength as sharkskinz

4. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

$4995

5. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Fellow RR owner here, not trying to hate with my comment but if you’re making that claim you should pull the side panels off and check for a sharkskinz “tag.” It’ll be a yellow circle. I can send a pic of mine if you need to see what it should look like. Either way, bike looks great, and is one of the easiest 600s to get comfortable on. GLWS

Corsa likes this.
  6. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Down to $4800 firm