1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 CBR600RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by dsmitty37, Apr 9, 2017.

1. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

07 CBR600RR--owned by JP Shahin

fresh stock motor-0 miles-new seals, rings, bearings, the whole shooting match

Ohlins 30mil kit
    Ohlins ttx rear shock
    Brembo master
    Leo Vince full exhaust
    Bazazz with quickshifter and traction control
    Dion device
    Vortex rearsets
    Vortex clipons
    Vortex gas cap
    quick turn throttle

there is more stuff that I can't think of right now
    Clean NYS title
    $5500

also have 2 built motors: 2mil and 3 mil overbores built by MCJ Motorsports for additional $$$

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

Pics?

3. dsmitty37

This is what I have available until I get to the shop later today and get pics off the laptop

Attached Files:

4. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Still waiting on more pics of everything. Pm was sent.

5. dsmitty37

Ohlins fork kit is a 25mil kit, not a 30 mil

6. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

how much of the extra motors?

7. dsmitty37

$4500/motor

I know the 3over made over 150hp on MR-12 @ the rear wheel on MCJ Motorsports Bazazz dyno.

I am not sure what the 2over made, I can put you in touch with the owner amd he has all the specs.

I do know both builds used JE Pistons and Carillo rods. No expense was spared on these builds

8. dsmitty37

If anyone needs pics send me a pm with your contact info and I can email more pics directly

9. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I'm not interested at those prices. I know how expensive they are to build but they are time bombs and not worth anywhere close to that. I have a 2mm, its worth $800 as it sits, 1/6th what's in it. It's perfect running and fast, just need a second for another project time bomb. Thanks for your time.

10. Krypt RR

The actual owner of this bike is difficult to do business with. I've asked on a few different occasions for additional pics and still haven't gotten them.

11. dsmitty37

I provided you with numerous pics via text. If you need more send me a pm of what you are specifically looking for amd I will try to accomodate you. Also if you are interested throw out an offer. I know you have asked what the bike has been sprung for and you have been told the springs get changed out depending on track anywhere from a .95 up to a 1.1 spring rate

12. Krypt RR

I understand he's on his way down to Lil Tally this weekend? What a shame, I was hoping to buy it this weekend.

13. dsmitty37

Unfortunately yes he is at Tally. Could have made a deal if you had made an offer.

14. dsmitty37

Bike is sold