1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 SV1000S Street / Track

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by trispdtrip, Sep 9, 2019.

1. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

2006 Suzuki SV1000S with 11,019 miles.

I purchased this bike with the plans of having a fun street bike that I could also do a track day or two with. The bike is street legal and I have a clear/clean title in hand.

I swapped the stock front end out with 06 GSXR750 forks, Titanium fork pinch bolts, Brembo 19 RCS master cylinder, Russell steel braided brake lines, R6 brake calipers, EBC wave rotors and GSXR front wheel.

The forks have Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Cartridges installed and are setup for 200-220lbs.

Installed a Penske 8983 Double Adjustable shock on the rear. The bike handles absolutely amazingly!

Street tires are Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers and are basically new, maybe 500 miles on them.

Leo Vinci SBK Slip on exhaust

Dynojet Power Commander V

Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets

Frame Sliders

Brake and Clutch lever guards

Zero Gravity double bubble tinted windscreen, right corner is broke off.

Sargent Seat

K&N Air Filter

The bike is safety wired to pass most track day organizations tech. Pinch bolts, oil drain, filter, etc.
    Comes with spare set of wheels with Dunlop GP-A’s mounted. Tires have plenty of tread and life left on them.
    The wheels have been powder coated metallic green and look great. There are some small scuffs on the rim where the tire changer clamped but not bad.

All the stock stuff goes with the bike if you want it; forks, brakes, front wheel, rearsets, etc.

She really is a great bike. Stops great, handles great, and has good power. For street, track or both.

Asking $4500 for everything.

SV Left Side.jpg SV Right Side.jpg SV Front.jpg SV Rear.jpg

2. trispdtrip

Couple more pics
    SV Rearsets.JPG SV Dash.JPG SV1000 Wheel Set.JPG

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Any interest in selling the stock front end separately ?

4. trispdtrip

Maybe, let me see if there is any interest in taking the whole package deal. If not, I will let you know.

RRP likes this.
  5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Ten four.

6. trispdtrip

Bump
    Open to reasonable offers

7. trispdtrip

Sold, thanks everyone.