1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 r6 bodywork

Discussion in 'General' started by slidewayzBLAKE, Feb 21, 2006.

1. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

looking for 06 r6 bodywork for a friend. Does anyone know whos has a set

2. jrc163

jrc163 Well-Known Member

pm sent

3. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

I am sorry I need Race body work for an 06r6

4. raiden163

raiden163 Well-Known Member

I'm also in the market for a set of race plastics for my '06 R6.

Godfather isn't going to start working on their mold until after Daytona, so best case scenario is late March/early April. At $400 a set they have the most attractive price point.

GP Composites just finished up their molds. PM me if you want pics but they look pretty sweet. Around $800 for the set (includes undertail).

Armour Bodies doesn't have anything yet but is hoping to have a completed product sometime in late March (which is probably more like mid April).

5. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

6. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

7. surgin

surgin Well-Known Member

my brother just ordered from skarkskinz and was told told it would be about 4 weeks. has anyone heard about (or had) issues with the catalytic converter and race bodywork?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  8. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

Yeah we have them (sharkskinz) the stock cat will not fit the sharkskinz. You have to have an after market pipe.

9. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

I thought you guys had the Graves pipes already

10. TZRaceR6

TZRaceR6 Well-Known Member

Sharkskinz will not fit with the stock exhaust. Apparently, I'm also hearing rumblings that the OEM and aftermarket windscreens will not fit with their stuff either. That you have to buy their windscreen? Don't know if this is b.s. or what?

Catalyst Composites are spinning out orders as fast as they can. They finished their stuff two weeks ago. OEM windscreen and aftermarket windscreen fit fine. There is only an upper and lower, unlike with Sharkskinz. Stock exhaust fits with their bodywork, but you may want to use a small amount of heat shield on the back of the bellypan just to be safe.

Graves exhausts shipped on Friday, but only the SS header ones from what the guy at Graves told me when they called. Full Ti systems may be this week?

11. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Lemme check my sources...;)

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sharkskinz with the stock cat are kind of catching on fire... Didn't hear about the screens.