1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06+ r6/05-06 zx6r parts bmc gpr woodcraft yosh and ton of stock parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jonz1k, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Counterfitter

Counterfitter Well-Known Member

Im still waiting on a refund for a part that I was told was sent to another person. Told me I would have the refund on tuesday then again this past friday but still nothing. Trying to be as understanding as possiable but it doesnt look good from here.:confused:

I also was told that the paypal was not his account.

2. Amby01

Amby01 Member

I am still waiting on a tracking number for a part that he said was sent out this past week.

If Part and/or I get a valid tracking number all will be good. I am trying to be understanding as well...but getting a little impatient.

3. jonz1k

jonz1k Well-Known Member

All of you who have purchased from me will have tracking first thing in the morning...

4. gonecrazy

gonecrazy Well-Known Member

I talked to him today on the phone, i believe everything is worked out.

I handle my buisness different, when anyone buys something from me it goes out 99% the following working day 2nd at the latest. if theres a issue i notify that said person immediately. i understand problems but you gotta be more upfront with the other party. long as everything works out how we discussed I will have no issues.

5. Amby01

Amby01 Member

Well glad to see the lines of communication have been open. Hope everything works out. :up:

6. Counterfitter

How about the refund ?

7. jonz1k

jonz1k Well-Known Member

Refund will come soon as someone closes there claim on my paypal... It will be there soon as that is resolved ...probobly today. As for everyone else check your pms in a bit.

8. gonecrazy

if your talking about me, Im NOT closing anything. You want it closed refund my money and it will close on its own or ship my stuff. Here we are again with you not following through with what you said. You also said that the paypal account wasnt yours in the paypal dispute. if need be i can copy and paste it on the forum. So I take it your not sending the stuff as we discussed yesterday.

9. gonecrazy

Issues resolved, thanks. Good luck on the rest of your sales

10. Amby01

Amby01 Member

Well it is now evening..still waiting for that tracking number....:confused:

11. jonz1k

jonz1k Well-Known Member

Sorry I will have yours first thing in the a.m. It was a crazy late day

12. Counterfitter

How about that refund buddy :confused::confused::confused:

13. Amby01

Amby01 Member

Again....still waiting for the tracking number...

14. Counterfitter

Finally got the refund

15. Amby01

Amby01 Member

We are back to waiting for a tracking number....refund....or part...this is getting ridiculous.

16. gonecrazy

Well i finally got my stuff today,exactly as he described it to me.

As for the rest of you he might be waiting for me to close my paypal claim so he can send refunds. i am closing it now, i just didnt want to close it till after I recieved the stuff.

Jon, My addvice to you is- If you going to sell stuff, send it out in a timely manner. normally 1-3 days. I know you made the comment to me that when you buy stuff that you dont care if it takes 3 months, Well most people do. Thanks again for the parts. just sucks it had to come to this and it looks like im not the only one.

17. kaane21

kaane21 Active Member

do u still hav the damper???

18. jonz1k

jonz1k Well-Known Member

no sorry its sold ...I still have stock r6r 07 forks and wheels though

19. Amby01

Amby01 Member

what about my part? did you send it? what is the deal?

20. ckummer

ckummer Active Member

any blue fairings available on the 636?