1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 GSXR 750 $1500 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike:p, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Mike:p

Mike:p Well-Known Member

I'm listing my bike for sale again. Three weeks after I decided to keep it my wife became pregnant. She was all fine with me keeping the bike until 2 days ago. We went to get her first ultrasound and found out we are having twins. So now I need money for a minivan, ugh! So I'm open to fair offers.

[​IMG]

A little wrench time and it could be on the track. It is not got a lot of track stuff on it except for things to make it safer and more able to go down without a huge amount of damage. The bike is stock except for a few things. They are the body work, fairing stay, clip ons, case covers, toe guard and frame sliders.
    I have a complete set of body work, none of match but they all fit together. Some pieces need work but you could bolt them on and go. The fairing stay is a race type but I have a stock one that goes with the bike too. The clip ons are Pro Teck, they were on the bike when I got it. It has a ladybird style brake reservoir bracket and shorty levers. The rest of the parts are Woodcraft. The engine has a used stator cover and a used clutch cover on it now. I installed both. The stator cover has never been down but it was on a different bike hence the description of "used". The clutch cover came off of a different bike as well but it has been down. It is still functional. The frame sliders are brand new and so is the toe guard both installed by me.

The bad. The bike doesn't have a title. I bought it at an insurance auction, it was wrecked and came with a parts only statement meaning it can't be titled to ride on the street. It wasn't wrecked that bad just the body work and radiator, I replaced the radiator with a brand new one. I bled both the front and rear but the front is just so soft it can touch the grip. A front master cylinder is needed. It will need a handful of assorted nuts and bolts and dzus fasteners for the body. The gear position sensor probably needs to be replaced. It will also need tires. I have some crap tires on it right now so I can roll it around the garage.

So as the bike sits right now it only needs a front master cylinder and a little tlc to be able to be rode. Or you could just part it out.

I'm sure that I left something somewhere. Ask me anything about the bike and I will answer questions as quickly as possible. I live 10 miles from interstate 81, Greeneville TN, 37745. I will even meet you at the interstate to save you some time.

Thanks

2. mrjonesiu

mrjonesiu Well-Known Member

Pic won't load on my mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mike:p

IMG_1683.JPG
    Can you see this picture? Would you like me to text some pictures to you?

4. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

Where are you located

5. Hardrvin

Hardrvin New Member

->I live 10 miles from interstate 81, Greeneville TN, 37745. I will even meet you at the interstate to save you some time.

Last sentence of his post...

6. Mike:p

IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1689.JPG

I have tried to upload several pictures but they're all too large. I will work on getting them loaded. These are the only 2 I can upload the way they are.

7. Mike:p

To answer questions I've been getting. Yes, the F1 light is on. When I bought the bike the light wasn't on and ran fine but it had a smashed aftermarket exhaust. I replaced it with a stock exhaust just so I could get the bike ready on the track for cheap. After I put the stock exhaust on the F1 light came on. Yes I do have more pictures but I will need to text them or email them to you , they are too large to post. Yes I would consider delivering the bike but I would decide that on a case by case basis. Yes I accept cash or PayPal or both. Yes I might consider parting it out but I want to wait a week or two before I begin doing that.

8. Mike:p