1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

05 SV650 track bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ebart, Feb 16, 2020.

1. ebart

ebart Active Member

2005 SV650 that I bought in 2017. It does have a clean, clear, MS title. It has not been registered in a couple of years, if that matters. I am located in Biloxi, MS.

Anyway, so the mods, front to back:
    It has forks from an 06 GSXR 600.

It has Yamaha R6 calipers. Because of the radial mount brake calipers native to the GSXR forks, the Yamaha R6 calipers can be fit using spacers also from TWF. They fit perfectly on the stock GSXR 310mm rotors because of the spacers. Inside the calipers there are Vesrah RJL brake pads.

It has a Brembo 19x18 GP MK2 master cylinder, small profile brembo reservoir, and Ladybird mounting kit.
    Galfer stainless brake lines front and rear. The Galfer GP kit has a one-into-two line set up. One banjo at the master cylinder and it splits above the wheel and goes down to each caliper.

MotionPro Revolver throttle kit. Comes with several throttle reels so you can custom fit the throttle range.

It has a stock GSXR steering damper mounted up similar to the GSXR method, but it has a special bracket from a member of the SVRider.com forums.

The bike has a K&N air filter, FactoryPro Velocity stacks, and Block off plates installed.

Custom wiring harness chopped down and had a bunch of unnecessary stuff removed by a member of SVRider.com forums. Removed the clutch switch, side-stand switch, ignition, fuel sensor, and all the wiring for lights and the fan. Only downside is the fuel sensor, as you'll just have to stay on top of keeping the bike fueled up. It usually lasts at least four or five hard riding sessions on a single tank. This harness has never given me any trouble. The bike is turned on and off with the kill-switch instead of a key.

Exhaust has stock headers and a Delkevic tri-oval slip-on.

Clear StompGrip tank grips.

The oil filter is hose clamped and safety wired to an aftermarket PSR oil drain plug. I used R-clips to make sure it was easily removed and replaced for quick oil changed and not having to redo the safety wire every time. The oil fill cap is also a PSR alternative, pre-drilled for safety wire.

Vortex adjustable rearsets.

I has what look like Motovation frame sliders installed, but they came with the bike when I bought it.

Penske 8983 double clicker rear shock, rebuilt in 2017 by Metric Mike over at MetricDevilMoto.

TWF rear wheel kit to fit an 06-10 GSXR 600/750 rear wheel.

Both wheels have BikeMaster angled valve stems.

Swingarm spools.

It has unpainted ebay race bodywork.

Include stock parts: Forks, triples, brakes, rear wheel, rear brake hanger, wiring harness, spare tank, etc.
    $3000 O.B.O.
    Sv.jpg Sv2.jpg silvertank.jpg

jpratt847 likes this.
  2. ebart

ebart Active Member

Bump, still for sale

3. ebart

ebart Active Member

Bump

SPECTRE_SIX likes this.
  4. SPECTRE_SIX

SPECTRE_SIX Active Member

Pm'd.
    Located next door.

5. ebart

ebart Active Member

answered

6. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

I wish this was near CA....

7. djagusch

djagusch New Member

Sent you a message

8. ebart

ebart Active Member

Replied with a text

9. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Any interest in a trade for a Metrakit 125 pre gp race bike? Use to be a RedBull rookies cup bike.

10. Scott Campbell

Scott Campbell New Member

Is this still available?

11. ebart

ebart Active Member

Yes it is still available.

12. ebart

ebart Active Member

No thanks, Ricky T.

13. ebart

ebart Active Member

SOLD