1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'05 Ducati 999 Salvage NY $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by opinion914, Jul 15, 2021.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Already awashed with regret over the thought of selling this, but here goes; Beautiful 2005 Ducati 999 for sale. I was deciding whether to get a rebuilt title and use it for street duty or installing the race plastics and keeping her for track fun. My 996/1198 project has taken front row and time to make room in the house.
    45k miles on salvage title, 12,xxx on replacement dash. Very minimal scratches remain on right side and grip, see pics. All else has been repaired/replaced. From the looks of it the bike was lowsided on the right and perhaps static dropped on the left. That being said it's a beautiful bike and really must be seen to be appreciated. Bone stock drivetrain, straight, no structural damage, runs like a champ. Only mod is the open clutch. Full Desmo service including belts, pump seal and battery, done less than 100 miles ago.

Red key, black key and key code card as well. Write up from Progressive too. Full set of never installed race plastics, hardware AND fairing stay.

Reach out with any questions.

845.two three four.3885

Located in Hudson Valley NY

$3500

Kevin

Pics to follow shortly.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    Buell1965 likes this.
  2. opinion914

Larger res. images available...

Attached Files:

3. opinion914

PicsII

Attached Files:

pro69ss likes this.
  4. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

Will call shortly interested.

5. opinion914

Pic of included plastics...

Attached Files:

6. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

7. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

What a screaming deal just to purchase for track use and if my skill level was better I would be sending benjamins..GLWS

8. opinion914

Thanks, B65.
    I've had offers already but ideally I'd like it to go to someone in the Tristate area so no shippers are needed.
    Should it not sell I'll do exactly what you've mentioned and use it as a backup trackbike in 2022. (and maybe a few street rides, shhhhh)

Buell1965 likes this.
  9. opinion914

10. 1jbunceiii

1jbunceiii New Member

Hi, did it come with a rebranded salvage title or did NY issue a New York State salvage certificate (form MV907A). Thanks

11. opinion914

Just sold actually.

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Good thing I didn’t see this last month, otherwise the wife would’ve gotten it in the ensuing divorce!