1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

05 636 track bike for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JTRC51, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

From a buddy of mine. Great bike and VERY clean!!

$4000 OBO. he's wanting to move it!

2005 ZX6R -Traxxion dynamics full cartridge forks -2009-2017 K-Tech 35DDS Pro Rear Shock shimmed for this bike. Cost new was $1,700 this is the top of the line shock! -GPR Steering damper -Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines F&R -Vesrah SRJL XX front pads -Woodcraft keyless ignition -low profile frame sliders -Swing arm spools -F&R Axle sliders -Woodcraft Case covers -Vortex keyless gas cap -K&N air filter -Driven Block off plates -Skutrnet servo buddy -Top speed indicator, small button by speedo that if you push will tell you the top speed Went in that session. -Jardine slip on no catalytic converter -Vortex adjustable rearsets -Vortex 520 chain F&R sprockets 14/45 (Rear 43 spare) -Woodcraft clip ons -Vortex grips -Motion Pro Rev2 throttle (roadrace cam currently installed) -Techspec tank grips -Skutrnet mirror block off plates -Armor Bodies with car quality paint -Zero gravity corsa screen -PC5 - Tune from Livingood motorsports 121 WHP - 48WTQ -Dynojet quickshifter (GP Shift) -Speedo heeler to correct speedometer when you change sprockets -New Pirelli slicks 1 Track day at barber on them -45 degree valve stems -Fresh oil change Motul 300V -Fresh coolant flush engine ice -Fresh Motul 660 brake fluid -Gear shift indicator -Custom seat -All balls wheel bearings -Full 2013 ZX6R brake conversion, rotors, calipers, master cylinder -Motor completely rebuilt 3,000 miles ago with Oem parts not built. -Shock and forks serviced September of 2019 -Fully safety wired -New OEM fuel pump September 2019 -New Plugs September 2019 Hi, I am selling My personal Track Bike that I built with all brand new parts 16 months ago. This bike has been very well maintained by me and serviced every 2-3 track days. I have every receipt for every purchase I made on this bike since ownership which adds up to over $7,000 in new parts alone. The bike just got a brand new paint job this week and I completely went through the bike 100% making it perfect for the 2020 track season including changing all of the fluids. This bike has 20,000 miles on it but please read the add fully and you will see this bike is very well built and needs nothing.

I will only accept trades for Ninja 400’s and possibly fully built 300’s. I can deliver it to any Track Day Winner event for buyer but otherwise I am located in Kennesaw GA. Salvage Ga Title in hand. Bike was salvaged from theft. I have photos from the day I bought it from the auction last year.
    Screenshot_20200214-173452_Samsung Internet.jpg