1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

05/06 ZX6-R OEM Fairings & Other Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by MJsaurus, Oct 5, 2015.

1. MJsaurus

MJsaurus Well-Known Member

Stock street OEM fairings for an 05/06 ZX6-R for sale. Uppers include the smoke turn signals. Uppers, nose and tail painted satin white, lowers painted satin black. All are in very good shape, lowers have a few small cracks but nothing serious - can't even see them when they're installed as you can see in the pictures. If not sold in the next couple weeks they will be going on eBay. Will sell the complete set for $350 firm, or part out as follows:

Nose with black windscreen - $120
    Right Upper w/ signal - $65
    Left Upper w/ signal - $65
    Both lowers together - $120
    Tail - $85

Link to other for sale thread with pictures, because for some reason I keep getting an error trying to upload them here: http://zx6r.com/classifieds/67449-05-06-zx6-r-oem-fairings-satin-white-black.html

I have no idea what it would cost for shipping, especially for the entire set, so shipping not included in these prices, but I will help cover at least some of the cost of shipping. Give me your zip code and which piece/pieces you want and I'll get a quote.

Parts I have available at the moment, more to come:

All prices include shipping to the CONUS unless noted otherwise. Paypal only.

All parts will fit 2005-2006 ZX6-R/RR - may fit other models but not sure, came off a 2006 ZX6-R.

Shifter Side Complete OEM Rearset - Great condition, no bends or scrapes, comes complete with shifter rod/attachment and heel guard. $75

Brake Side Complete OEM Rearset - Also great condition, nothing bent or scraped, comes with brake lever/spring and heel guard. $75

OEM Passenger Pegs - Complete, will include mounting bolts as well. $40

Passenger Seat - Good shape, small tear on front corner but still tight and never got bigger. $20 + Shipping

OEM Headlight Assembly - Great shape, all the bulbs work, no pitting or bad scratches in the lenses. $200

OEM Calipers - Calipers have about 15k on them, just brand new EBC HH Sintered pads in them with maybe 100 miles on them before i swapped the calipers. Just installed a set of Speed Bleeders as well, so if/when you have to bleed them it's super easy. Will also include a set of stock rubber lines and the stock bleeders. $75 + Shipping

Silver/Gold Keyless Gas Cap - **NOT OEM** obviously... This was on the bike when I got it, don't know much, assuming it's an eBay cap but it's in great shape. $10 + Shipping

Link for pictures: http://zx6r.com/classifieds/67441-05-06-zx6-r-oem-parts.html