1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

04 ape rsvr1000 factory

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gogreggo, Oct 16, 2010.

1. ArsvrfP

ArsvrfP Member

rsvr factoru

interested in spare set of wheels if you still have them

thanks

2. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

The spare set are the R model. Grey. Still interested?

3. gogreggo

season is near. Digging all the spares out to photograph now...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  4. gogreggo

pics coming...promise

5. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

interested in race spares as well as a couple of stock parts. I need a left side panel, and a CF wind deflector that mounts up by the mirror (also left side).

I know you want to sell all together, just keep me in mind if someone buys just the bike.

BUMP FOR A GREAT TRACK BIKE. I race one of these. ton of fun, they crash well, and spares are pretty easy to come by. the Rotax engine is bullet proof.

6. gogreggo

I've got 2 left side fairings. What race spares? I'm going to keep the CF mirror guard for now.

7. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

how much for the fairing and what condition is it in?

I like stock clutch and brake levers, stock clip-ons, the triangular brackets that mount on the air intake, the air intake, exhaust brackets.

8. gogreggo

One fairing is brand new, still in egg protective wrap from factory, the other was pulled off by previous owner when he dropped the bike with low miles. I've been trying to pull them out of storage but the flu is holding me back from doing much of anything right now. Give me a day or two.

9. waylandplayer03

waylandplayer03 Active Member

hi, are you still selling the bike, pm me if you are

10. gogreggo