1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

02 XR650R Supermoto Looking to Trade

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by onenut, Aug 14, 2017.

1. onenut

onenut Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their Sportbike/Cruiser "must be 2 up friendly" Trade must run and be able to be titled.

Trade for:
    Sportbikes = 100hp plus stuff only.
    Cruiser = anything 2UP friendly, nothing Goldwing size

I'm in southern CT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2002 XR650R info:

I'm the 3rd owner, I bought it about 7 years ago. I rode it as a dirt bike for about a year, then I bought KTM dirt bike and stopped riding the XR. About 2 years ago I converted it to a supermoto and got it street plated, since then I have rode it very little and have done 3 trackdays with it. I just don't ride it much any more and want something different, but I need to get ride of one to get one.
    It is currently street titled/plated/insured/registered in my name in CT. Title is clean as I was the first one to get it titled.

Warp 9 Supermoto wheels
    320mm Ft rotor
    RSW Racing triple clamp
    ProTaper CR high 1 1/8th bars
    RSW Racing fork brace
    DRC Led Taillight
    Acebris Headlight and hand guards
    Full Leo Vince exhaust header, with a Ti Hindle can on it.

Other things:
    Currently has my old rain tires on it, no I would not run them as track rain tires [​IMG]
    I hooked up all lights,horn, turn signals.
    I have all the parts to go back to dirt, you just need tires and tubes "I ran a TUbliss setup in the rear"
    Re-sprung for 220lb rider
    Exhaust can just repacked, less than 1hr run time on it.
    Oil just changed less than 1hr run time on it "I use regular Yamalube in it"
    New DID chain
    It does not have a speedometer or hour meter "but my best guess is that it has 50 hours on it total since new, less than 10 of these as Supermoto"
    The Frame/Motor is 100% original, it was super clean when I bought it and had the original MSO with it.

Needs:
    Rear brake light pressure switch

Call or Text 2o3-3o5-49Five Ate

John Hancock likes this.
  2. onenut

onenut Well-Known Member