1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Öhlins TTX Shocks from Riders Discount

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Riders Discount is now offering TTX shocks for those who demand the best suspension performance in the world! Comprised of technology derived from Öhlins’ work in MotoGP, World Superbike and other top competitive series, you can expect better feedback, more grip and ultimately – more confidence after this shock is bolted to your motorcycle. These are the same components used by top teams in AMA Pro racing and all over the world. They’re also the only shocks we install on our own racebikes. TTX shocks are nearly infinitely adjustable to suit any rider’s needs making them an indispensable tool for performance riders. The TTX shock has gone through many less than obvious upgrades since it was introduced a few years back based upon the knowledge gained in the Swedish suspension company’s racing efforts. For 2010 a new piston design with less internal friction was incorporated along with revised valving for a more consistent dynamic behavior. Plus, now all TTX shocks are drilled and tapped to accept data acquisition equipment.

Öhlins Suspension components are not yet available on our website. To order a shock set up for your specific needs, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817. You can also email us for more information – send those to WERA at RIDERSDICOUNT dot COM with ÖHLINS TTX SHOCK in the subject line along with the model and year of the motorcycle you’re riding and we’ll get back to you right away.

In addition to TTX shocks, don’t forget to ask about other Öhlins products available from Riders Discount! Every shock will come set up for your weight and riding style.
    [​IMG]

Because Öhlins TTX shocks use separate valves for controlling compression and rebound circuits, changes made to one valve will have no effect on the other.
    [​IMG]

With the increasing popularity of data acquisition at the club-racer level, TTX shocks now come machined to accept hardware for attaching linear potentiometer sensors.
    [​IMG]

All Öhlins TTX shocks are preload adjustable. Where there is room available, the shock will come with a hydraulic preload adjuster built-in to the cylinder head. Otherwise, a remote preload adjuster is supplied.
    [​IMG]

We also have complete suspension kits available for riders that demand the best overall package possible.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  2. FlipDiver79

FlipDiver79 Well-Known Member

pm pricing for 09 cbr600 non abs to 92115. Thanks.

3. Riders Discount

Ohlins TTX Shock for a YZF-R6v.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mvisher

mvisher Active Member

Price for an 08 600RR please.

5. Riders Discount

Ohlins Suzuki GSXR600 TTX shock.
    [​IMG]

Shock length is adjustable.
    [​IMG]

Built-in preload adjuster.
    [​IMG]

Ohlin's newest compression and rebound adjusters make it easier for your suspension tuner to service these shocks.
    [​IMG]

6. Riders Discount

And for those of you with a BMW S1000RR, we have complete suspension kits with everything from Road & Track forks down to steering dampers.
    [​IMG]

Our BMW S1000RR shocks from Ohlins also have the latest rebound and compression adjusters mounted.
    [​IMG]

And, with the rise in popularity of data acquisition equipment that are not only affordable, but simple to use, Ohlins' latest shocks come ready to accept hardware for mounting DAQ components ...
    [​IMG]

... as do their latest FGRT forks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Riders Discount

We ship all Ohlins suspension components with the springs you need for your weight and riding style.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. tmakeithot

tmakeithot Member

Can you PM price for 06 ZX-10R?

9. Riders Discount

Send me a PM with exactly what you are looking for as well as where you need the gear shipped.

10. Jonny Boy

Jonny Boy Well-Known Member

Price for a 2008 GSXR 750. TTX rear Shock, 30mm cartridge kit. 190lb rider.

11. Riders Discount

Getting you the info now

12. primo

primo Well-Known Member

Price for 08 r6. Thank you

13. Riders Discount

Looking for just a shock or fork kit as well.

Let me know where you need the gear shipped.

14. Jake21

Jake21 Well-Known Member

Looking for a Fork kit for the front, 06 Yamaha R6
    Pm me please! Thank you

15. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

16. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

Any screaming deals on a leftover shock for an 04 ZX10R?

17. Riders Discount

Not that I know of but I will check into it for you.

18. SCouch

SCouch Member

What do you have for an 09 ninja 250r for racing. I'm open for suggestions.

19. Riders Discount

I don't think we have anything on the shelf. Let me check into this for you tomorrow.

20. got 60'

got 60' Well-Known Member

You guys still doing this offer? If so let me know how much for an 07 r6 plz forks and shock