1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki RV90

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rrider, Aug 11, 2005.

1. zx6rrider

zx6rrider Well-Known Member

Anyone know where a good site to find information on the RV 90 ?? I have looked haven't found anything. I picked one up, and I am looking for as much information and parts that I can find. Thanks

2. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I can't help you with the info but I can tell you they are tough as nails. RV90 was my 1st Suzuki way back in 1975, it was bought used for me, it was a 1972 model in blue. I literally rode the wheels off it for about 3 years. Once I crossed a creek in it and it went under water for a ways till I let off the gas. I pulled the cyl. head off in the woods with hand tools, a friend and I turned it up on its front wheel poured the water out of the engine and it fired back up. The carb on the inside was a problem, the bushing wore out on the carb intake sleeve and you could never really get it to tighten up.

Cool bike I thought recently about getting another one to play with. I've seen them on ebay mostly 125cc versions. One more thing watch out for the kickstarter gear it will shear off easily.

3. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member