1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fellow rider down, prayers requested...

Discussion in 'General' started by dave333, Jul 30, 2005.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Still praying. Please let Shannon live abundantly, Lord.

2. ninjanick

ninjanick Well-Known Member

Continued thoughts and prayers to you shannon and family. Please lord grant peace and grace.

3. lechester

lechester Well-Known Member

Help us lord

Or father ,

Lord i pray for shannon and him family, keep there spirits up ,and this will in ternl keep his spirts. I pray for forgiveness in all that we do, and i pray for forgivness in all that we dont do. Lord you know the outcome before we do. I pray in jesus name that you keep shannon safe and pull him through in his time of trouble. Lord i pray that you keep the angels of heaven around him. I jesus name i pray.

amen

4. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

I will continue to pray and hope that God has some other plan for Shannon. This is very sad. :( I can't even imagine what it must be like to go through this and I hope I never find out. God be with Shannon, his wife and all his friends and family through this time. :(

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Hang in there!

Shannon.
    a lot of people are behind you. Hang in there!

6. RUDEDOG

RUDEDOG New Member

RUDEDOGIAM

thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. Shannon is a great friend of mine and I am at a loss for words for the first time in my life. The tears are heavey and the anguish is large. I wish I was half the man Shannon is and hope to ride with him again.

Come On Buddy

7. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

?

8. Ninja250Rider

Ninja250Rider Dad's Little Hooligan

From the ZRX board, from Chuckc:

With a heavy heart, and tears in my eyes...

I just spoke with Nancy. She said it's over. All life support, except for a respirator, has been removed from Shannon. All that's left is for Mother Nature to take her course, and for God to take Shannon home. He is not expected to live much longer.

------
    I'm not real good with words at times like these, but it's nice to know that Shannon is admired by people such as you, and that Shannon truly loves each and every one of you.

Thanks for helping me thru this, and thanks for being who you are: testimony to all the goodness that is in him.

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I am so sorry. Please believe that God has a reason and a plan for everything.

Prayers for the family.:(

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I pray that Shannon awake in his Saviour's arms. Godspeed, Shannon.

11. RacerGirl117

:(

Is there a place people can send cards, pictures, flowers, etc.?

Nancy, know that we are all thinking of you and Shannon and know that all our arms are wrapped around you.

12. dave333

dave333 traveler

broken hearted...

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I would like this information, as well. Feel free to email or PM. May God comfort his family in this difficult time.

14. ninjanick

ninjanick Well-Known Member

15. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear the news this morning.

Strength to his family and friends.

thomas #890

16. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

After following these treads the past couple days I feel like I know Shannon very well now. I am very sorry to hear the news this morning, we were all praying for his recovery. I pray today for Shannons family and friends to stay strong.

Godspeed Shannon...........

Is there an address to send cards and flowers?

Sincerely,

Aaron #342

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Also would like to have an address to send a card if anyone has it. As far as flowers, while a nice gesture, they don't last very long. I'll be sending another donation to the fund they established in lieu of flowers.
    [​IMG]

18. RacerGirl117

Just in case some of you don't want to follow a link...

From the Chicagoland Sportbikes forum:

Many of you have read the thread about shannons accident saturday at black hawk farms. Shannons wife Nancy and his 2 girls are going to need some support while he recovers and we are asking for your help

Together Teamgofast and clsb are going to be accepting donations that i will personally hand deliver to her.
    i can take donations in 2 forms
    you may paypal me by ([email protected]) (please put for shannon in the title)
    button removed please paypal manually till it gets fixed,
    by sending it to [email protected]

or you may send me a check to
    jim lock
    3320 aurora drive
    lake in the hills il 60156

please make checks payable to
    Nancy Bitzer

Thank you in advance

Sincerly,
    Clsb/Teamgofast

19. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

:(

As I prayed for Shannon this morning, I had a sense of peace. Now I know why.
    I will pray for his family. Godspeed Shannon.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Godspeed, Shannon.

May The Lord strengthen and comfort his loved ones.