1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laguna Seca GP Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendo, Jul 4, 2005.

1. BrakinDeep

BrakinDeep Member

When are you leaving?

What we were planning to do is from the 58 head south to San Luis Obispo for the Redbull Rallye. From there take the 1 the rest of the way to Monterey.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i am heading up the 5. looks like i will be heading up myself at about midnight on thurs night - hopefully my buddies will decide to go at that time too, so i can ride with them.

3. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

7am tomorrow morning.

4. BrakinDeep

BrakinDeep Member

I am heading up Friday morning (7am). My route was the 5>166>33>58>101>1. I don't know why I never thought of doing the 33 all the way up. I like your route much better.

I haven't been on the lower have of the 33 before, is there a gas station in the middle of the 33?

My RC51 gets a little more than 100 mpg (especially how I've been riding lately) so I want to make sure I don't end up stranded before I get to the 58. I know there is a station a few miles before the 58, just curious if there is one before.

Thanks

Is there anyone else heading up Friday morning? I wouldn't mind getting a small group to head up.

5. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

6. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

OK, so where are we meeting up at people???????

Pick a spot and time!!!!!

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Ilene, if you have paddock passes, go find my hubby (manager for Lee Acree and Blake Youngh) and give him a hug for me! :D

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Oh yeah, he's the tall guy, real good looking with a nice ass! ;)

9. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Me no havey Paddock Passes......:mad: :mad: :down: :down:

Does he need another Pit Bitch for the weekend:D :D

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

If he did I would be there, me no have paddock passes either! LOL, that's why I didn't go! Hopefully, the dudes I sold my tickets too will have a great time.

11. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

We're already there, well in Santa Monica at the moment vacationing. Heading over to Laguna Friday morning, can't wait.

12. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Well then you can give my hubby a hug for me! :D

13. BrakinDeep

BrakinDeep Member

I know I'm a rookie here on the forums but I'd like to met those going. Put a face to those threads I've been reading.

I'll be riding up Friday morning 7am (meeting for breakfast). I'll be taking the 101N > 33 > 58 > 101 > 1. If you'd like to join let me know, more is always welcomed. Currently there are 4 of us (RC51, GSXR 1000 K5, F4i, ZRX1200R).

Here is the entire trip, we're in Santa Cruz so heading all the way up there.
    Laguna MotoGP '05 trip
    Not too familiar with MapPoint, seems to throw in a lot of crap unnecessary crap when it is fairly straight forward route.

If there is a place we all can agree on in Monterey then that would be cool too.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005
  14. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Alrighty...I am headed on my way to work and then MOTO GP!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya there, 404-234-6513

15. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

o woke up today and watched a little bit of "faster" in preperation. i am at work now and leaving tonight. hehe, i feel like a kid on xmas eve!

16. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

im on my way

My bro and our wifes are at the airport right now, using his Blackberry to post. So were are we all going to meet? Maybe the LP truck,I think there going to be nearturn two

17. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

Where is the planned meeting place?

I am in Mission Viejo so it'll take me at least an hour to get to Woodland Hills. Never been on 33 but looks good on Pashnit's site.

AJ.

18. BrakinDeep

BrakinDeep Member

We are meeting at Denny's for breakfast in Thousand Oaks around 7am. From 101N exit Moorpark, make right then turn right on Thousand Oaks Blvd and drive way to Denny's right there. Denny's is right on the corner of Moorpark and Thousand Oaks Blvd, you can't miss it.

How many people going with you?

If anyone else is heading up Friday morning, feel free to join.

If you have any questions, give a PM or call 818-625-9230