1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini's @ Summit National!???

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer48, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Racer48

Racer48 Man Whore- He Bitch!

Any word from Mongo whether there will be the anual mini exhibition races at the Summit Point round of the Nationals in August? :up:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  2. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

I never did bring it up earlier this year when we did our schedule for YOR Club. So, not sure if it is a possibility or not. Main reason for not bringing it up was due to our club members royally pissing me off, lol.

Every year we get commitment from a lot of people, then come the weekend that people have to actually show up and it seems to be only about 5 - 10 of us do show.

I did, however, get an e-mail from another organization in NY that are interested in attending as well (they ride mostly Metrakits). So . . . I guess if people are interested in it, its up to Mongo.

3. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

some people in PA would be interested. at least 5. Any other info on the 2hr endurance at monrovia?

4. Racer48

Well, sorry to hear that you have had such a problem with all your ungratefull members, thay must all be a real bunch of A-holes!! More than likely its all their fault.

Well, I havent missed... or lost that race in 5 years so we will be there again if Mongo decides to run it. Maybe SClark will see this post, get he and his 100 off their butts for another good run to the finish line!! ;) See ya there Steve! GOD I hope I still fit in those leathers!! :wow:

For you guys up in PA! Get your stuff together too!!! Then maybe we can all get together and party out in 'Ol Turn 12!!

SET IT UP MONGO!!! :bow: :bow:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bring em!

We'll do the short(er) course again - there will be a race every day first thing after lunch (Sat and Sun) and at least a round of practice each AM. No mini group on Friday sorry. $25 total for the races and any license from a mini org will work - if however you don't have one or can't prove it (sorry but the insurance company needs something) then a mini license is $25.

6. Racer48

:D :D :D :up:

SWEEEEEET!! Your still OK in my book Mongo!!

I assume these will be the usual 16 laps or 2.5 hours... whichever comes first!! :Poke: Blah ha ha ha!! Dam Im funny!

After the races Mongo... :beer: :beer: :beer: in Turn-12!!

7. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

Thanks Mongo. I'll pass the info on to our members. I have yet to be at a race this year as we got back into playing in the dirt. I might have to turn the TTR into a motard for the Summit weekend. I know that Fugi said we're definitely going down there - even just to spectate if we don't have bikes.

I'll pass the word on to the NY guys as well.

Thanks again Mongo, I really do appreciate what you've been doing for our members each year.

8. aresixinit

aresixinit Well-Known Member

should i rtfrb??

what are the rules for mini racin??

9. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

We want to run our 110's. Is there a class for this rocket ship? I thought the party was in t-10 with ridge racing.

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

yes, you should read the rulebook :rolleyes:

11. YSR64

YSR64 Well-Known Member

Look out Beerfish :beer: , I'm coming after you on my CRF50/100. The mini races will probably be the best of the weekend.

12. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

too bad summit is too far away for me

yes you can run your 110,

a) There will be 2 WERA Mini’s classes as follows:
    Superbike 50
    50cc - 65cc 2-stroke machines based on Superbike rules
    Up to 125cc 4-stroke machines based on Superbike rules
    Formula 80
    66cc to 85cc 2-stroke machines based on Formula rules
    126cc to 150cc 4-stroke mahcines based on Formula rules

*technically* you cant run a ysr50 in superbike 50 because its 49.4cc :D :D :D :D

13. Racer48

OH! Allright Mr. 64 oz! I got the rules from Metra...., you know, that guy. Better be ready for 120 oz when its done! :beer: :Poke: Im up to 50.02cc now! LOOK OUT!!!

I know those MARRC crew love to watch it! :stupid:

Everyone prey for 62 degrees and sunny, I need that motor to do at least 1:01:22 a lap to whip up on Slick64!