Gran Turismo 4

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxer998, Dec 8, 2004.

1. gixxer998

gixxer998 Well-Known Member

2. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...

This is getting to the point of stupidity. It's already been delayed about a million times.

WTF

3. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

hopefully they're delaying it to add in online play

4. nextelcup_joe

nextelcup_joe Well-Known Member

maybe they realized that with all their attention to detail and realism and such, they forgot that a real car CAN NOT crash into a wall or other car, at crazy ass speeds, without suffering any physical damage, or that a real car, in addition to tires, must also stop to refuel. frickin' programmer nerds:rolleyes:

5. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

2/22/2005

you have got to be fucking kiding me!!!!

i am expirienceing gt4 withdrawl, and havent even gotten the damn thing yet. this is getting out of control. a little delay is expected, but it will be over 6 months by the time it comes out, if not more.

Hey lets take some bets, who thinks GT4 is going to beat the new MotoGP4 game(its expected 12/25/2005):rolleyes: :( :Puke: in release date they keep this shit up and it just might happen

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

HA !!! I laugh in your faces, you computer game junkies. ;):D You want a REAL computer game?? - come over and play my old Apple IIe 'Space Invaders'. After that you might learn to appreciate your GT3 a little better..... :Poke: :D

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

RRW said the new release date for MotoGP 4 is spring 05!!! :clap: :beer:

8. Brian129

really, huummmYEAHH!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

but will GT4 be out by then?

i bet ya that motogp4 will be delayed just like GT4 though

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I hope your playstation breaks for saying that.:Poke:

10. Brian129

it doesnt get used much, so i doubt it

when these two games come out though, thats a different story, 24 Hour play!!!:D

I HATE SNOW huumm, its sunny, clear sky and about 60 something out here, no if i only didnt have finals this week i could be up playing with my bike(though my dad keeps saying i can ride his ZX11 anytime i want to), Perfect riding weather!!!:cool: :cool:

:D :Poke: :Poke: ;)

11. gixxer998

I've been playing GT3 for the past month trying to brush up on my skills :mad:

12. Brian129

the only problem with that is as they have progessed the driving technique(sp?) has advanced so much that you could get into driving 3, and 4 be completely different. I know for me it is almost impossible to go back to one of the older games and still be able to drive as quickly as i did when that was all i had. i cant even play the original anymore, i cant keep the damn car on the track!!:(

13. busteriscool

busteriscool squidzilla

get the new grand theft auto san andreas and everything will be ok,

14. gixxer998

Had that game for about a week and sold it on Ebay. Didn't care for it much.

15. busteriscool

busteriscool squidzilla

for serious? i cant put the game down.

16. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

Speaking of racing games, anyone tried NFS Underground 2 yet?

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

The anounced the delay a couple of weeks ago... also there is rumor that they are REMOVING the online play because it had alot of bugs...

18. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey, if you want to make a copy of your friends computer game, do you still link 2 cassette tape recorders together???

19. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

I guy I went to high school with is a pro game tester dude for some magazine (must be tough) He's played the Alpha version (or whatever it's called) and told me to save my money for GT5 if it dosen't have onine compatability b/c its not much different than GT3.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, I started a fresh GT3 game, just to brush up! Fuckers!!!!!!