This like sux and stuff....

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

that'll buff right out. :D

3. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

my very first thought when i saw the first pic was that it looks like the truck was leaning a lot and that it would topple over, especially with no outriggers, the weight of the car alone, plus the added weight of the water inside the car sloshing around. what were they thinking?

4. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

They should have called Michael Long the first time. Silly fewls.

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

my first thought, was man that looks like home!lol. seriously that looks like the east coast of canada. though looking at the plates, i believe it is europe some where.

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Right hand drive. Right-o mates.

7. wera256

wera256 Well-Known Member

That's in Ireland somewhere....reg on the truck starts with 04-G(looks like)...the 04 is year 2004 and the G means Galway....

8. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Yep, ya beat me to it. That's in Ireland. I gotta go back. Prolly some dumbass tourist came around the corner on the wrong side of the road and swerved off into the drink. It scares me more to walk across the streets there......... I ALWAYS look the wrong way first and almost get run over. :D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  9. Thumper

Thumper Saved by Grace

The first truck did have an out rigger but it was on the edge of the wall. Not under sized just poor planning.

10. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

Hell they could have saved that first truck.. The damn wheels on the driver side were off the ground but yet they still steady pulling it up. Guns don't kill people STUPIDITY kills people.

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I was gonna claim that masterpiece of stupidity for England - but alas, it does seem like the Irish can take the credit :D

I hope the guy operating the first truck got out - that coulda been very nasty....

12. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Look at the photos for the old guy with white hair dark blue coat he was holding the remote control box towards the back of the truck. He also is the first guy looking over the wall as bubbles were coming out of his truck. He is looking at the truck as the car is coming up the second time. He is looking as his truck is coming up from the ft of the big truck....That is going to come out of the paycheck for a while:)

13. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

ummm... boss... were gonna need a bigger truck :D

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You Left Out The Third Picture in The Sequence

[​IMG]

15. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Hey John!

:beer:

When you coming back for a visit?