1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will you vote for?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Chip, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Obviously most of you guys have a outspoken opinion about who you are going to vote for in the coming elections.

Please list the three main reasons for why you are voting for a certain candidate and please don't comment on others reasons.

I don't want to start a debate

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bush:

He's a very good president. Not great, but good.
    He's nudged the economy in the right direction. Recovery is here.
    His flight into Baghdad on Thanksgiving.

four: Kerry is a flip floping con artist.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

bush.

he's the papa america needs (paddling asses while they run around pouting)

he actually HAS integrity.

his ability to stay the course, now matter how hard the misguided in the world cry.

because hippycrats will destroy this great nation.

because kerry is a lying cocksucker. :)

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Monica Lewinsky was interviewed on CNN today - said she's voting for Bush because the last Democrat left a bad taste in her mouth.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

ba dum bum pssssst.

:D you soo corny.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Neither because it doesn't matter which one wins things will mosey on the same as they have for the last bunch of years. The pres gots no power, just some influence and even that isn't much.

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

when is the last time you voted mongo?

8. racerlover

racerlover Well-Known Member

Leaning toward Bush

I've about decided that nothing we are facing in this country is more important than the lives we are losing in that sandy hell hole. I think Bush will try his damdest to get us out as quickly as he can because the natives are starting to doubt his motives for being there. He led us there and somehow it only seems right that he should be the one to get us out. Kerry may do it fast because he will want re-elected, and it will look good on his resume. He sure doesnt have much else on there to cheer about.

9. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

10. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Who woulda thunk it! :D

As an independent I am leaning toward Bush because I feel that a Bush loss be the wrong signal to the Iraqis, the terrorist, and the French.

11. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Paul Hamm :clap: :beer: :up:

12. racerlover

racerlover Well-Known Member

That too. We need to at least APPEAR to stand strong behind our Commander and Chief.

13. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

God help us all.............

14. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

Kerry.

I don't love him,but we have to get Cheney,Rummy,Wolfie,Negroponte,Armitage et al...(and most of all, Poppy),away from the controll levers.
    I think W would be OK,the smarts thing aside, if his posse were not flaming endtimer neo-cons.

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Bush.

Just because the Kerry lovers give me the impression that they are total morons, and I won't add my vote to the moron list.

Example: Bush already had plans to invade Iraq.

Any bets on whether the military has plans made ahead of time for invading damn near anybody? I mean, that's the military's job, to be ready for any problem.

Example: 9/11 Commision found all the signs that Bush missed that would have prevented the 9/11 attack.

It's easy to look back and see signs that have been missed.

16. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

vote

[​IMG]

nuff said.:D

17. cinderella

cinderella Guest

I have spent years swallowing the line that "if you don't vote you don't have a right to complain", blah blah blah.

This year, I refuse to vote, because THEY'RE ALL FUCKWADS.

Until they put a "None of the above" option on the damn ballot, there's no point.

=c.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What did you previously say about context??

:D

19. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You know, Rodger, posts like this make it difficult for me to hate you. :D

20. racer212

racer212 Well-Known Member

Vote for Bush....

I'd so rather vote for a guy who stands up for something he thinks is right, whether it's popular ot not, than a guy who can't make up his mind at all.... at who would commit suicide rather than have any of our bank accounts.

Kerry, it seems to me, has tried to focus so much on his mere four and a half months in Vietnam, and tried very hard to get peoples attention away from 27 years in the Senate. Or the years immediately after Vietnam.

And now there is a great movement among veterans, including members of Kerry's own boat crew who say some of the "heroic" deeds he won awards for are all bullshit...

Hmmm.. Vote for Kerry? Hell no.:Puke: