1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do ya think..

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 50Joe, Jul 25, 2004.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Re: Secretary of strokers

I'm glad I have the time this morning to stay on top of this
    situation! Not so fast, GypsyRacing! Don't give Secretary Joe
    any ideas of grandeur! This is a political campaign based on austerity, so while the Eurovan must go (too "Euro" to suit
    middle America), we need to think of a suitable replacement,something just right, like an American made
    "Tribi"....

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Hey now, the Sprinter qualifies due to the fact they stick a Dodge emblem on it in place of the Mercedes star. I could win brownie points with the eco nuts out there and farmers in the mid-west by converting it to run on bio-diesel. This would offset my hidden agenda to subsidize the development of orbital 2-stroke technology. My battle cry is "Bring back the Bimota V-Due."

3. charles

charles The Transporter

I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, Joe,
    we're on the same page here... Americans would also love to see
    this representative Sprinter run on soy milk and chewin' tobacco...
    this means a lot of work, Joe, but any man who can create
    secret motors (A, B, C, D, and so on), can handle this job!
    Brace yourself for the attack of the conservationists during this sensitive assignment! I say: THE V-DUE IS OVERDUE!!!
    (Howz' that sound?)... or... TWO STROKES IS BETTER THAN FOUR!!! Anyway, the fate of Democracy itself hangs in the smoke....Bless you, Joe, and Good Luck!

4. 954vDerek

954vDerek Active Member

Hey Joe- This is for real

Joe, Hi, this is Derek K. I want to make you a serious offer on the RZ. If it really runs OK, I would offer you 1500.00 or so. More w/ extras of course. However, I do not need extra motors up to "G"!! One extra motor would be nice but not pivotal on a deal. I really would like to talk to you abt. this. My ph.# is 540 384 7768, Please call or PM me. Thanks, Derek K.:beer: :beer:

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Derek,
    I'll help you find an RZ. I'm going to keep this one on the street.
    Joe