Did we time warp back to the 90’s?

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Apr 29, 2024.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Uh, yep!!!

3. joec

joec brace yourself

dude I went to his with had the nose to ear to lip chain. but he knew with made the school admins crazy. so that's why. at one point he made an earing out of a pigeon foot he cut off a dead bird. so great.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

zero Irish!

5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

That is awesome. Even the stand has white wheels.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Fastest stand in the paddock.

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

What were you doing there? I've been going to Summit County twice a year for 20 years. This year was the first time I went to Tahoe instead.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Second childhood. Smoked a lotta weed. Picked up the gold prospecting hobby that's the root of my username here.

Chimney sweep for a couple of years, then got into property management keeping an eye on rich Texans' second homes that sat vacant for 11 months out of the year.

Gino230 likes this.
  9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You worked with Red Bull....did/do you drink it?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

we had water from all the energy drink partners in their cans… Red Bull was my first energy drink contract but I worked with all the others too at different times over the decades all of them make water for their athletes. But I have drank it, I actually like the taste of Red Bull, tastes like liquid sweet tarts… I first saw it in Europe in the mid 90s then had my first deal in the states in 99.

I’m a water guy and rarely drink anything else. Sometimes some milk or juice but not often…

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Red bull tastes great.

I tell people to buy it just for the simple reason of they sponsor so much cool shit. Pay the extra money.

12. fatallightning

fatallightning ghost of the touge

13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

0781138f30bd112ae7f3c0a6c62fb97c.jpg

8f2a0526-604c-4823-a29a-0c74f69b3924_text.gif