MotoGP | 2024 | Race 4 | Spain | Jerez | April 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Team red was scared shitless that mm was gonna take their boy out, again. They knew he wouldn’t win, that’s a given.

BigBird likes this.
  2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Ducati have openly stated that there’s a much larger gap between the ‘23s and ‘24s than there were between the ‘22s and ‘23s. And it’s been a bit obvious when comparing overall results across all riders at faster tracks or faster sections of track. Slower sections not so much. And if memory serves, the newest factory bikes actually struggled against the previous year bikes for the first few races the last couple years. This year they were out front immediately.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Shit beating? One of his guys barely beat Marc on a 1 year older bike. Not only is your English not Englishing but your comprehension is not comprehensioning. I love Marc. I love Vale. I love MotoGP. It’s just so funny to watch you make excuses for something you just said that didn’t happen.

BigBird, cbush and younglion like this.
  4. redtailracing

I am now convinced that blashfield is that VR45 troll twat.

Bugslayer, ducrcr, younglion and 4 others like this.
  5. Quicktoy

If that was the case then why was GiGi so happy for Marc in Parc Ferme? He absolutely looooves Marc on his bike.

6. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Where is that post (in another thread) stating Pecco is a 5th place rider? That didn't age well. That was a true champion's ride today.

scottn, Dragginass, Letitsnow and 3 others like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that's what I said. It's bs.
    I'm putting some of y'all motherfuckers on notice that at some point during the season, I will search for and bump some of those "Joe Roberts was stupid for turning down a a shot at MotoGP, he'll never get another one" threads. And yes, it will be glorious and I will bask in that glory.

If things turn to shit before then, this post will disappear. :D

He has a factory contract. Not signed with Pramac.
    Ducati has been very open about it since winter testing. The GP24 is a major step up over the GP23. Ducati's ceo was saying again this week that Marquez should not be compared to riders on the 24, but to those on the 23.

lopitt85, BigBird and ShadowBoxer like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Best Zarco interview ever today (not a high bar, I concede).

He recounted the events that transpired when he was summoned to the stewards' office and how he and Aleix were arguing over who was at fault. He explained that Aleix was delusional and was just lucky that penalties are applied so inconsistently. He cited as an example Binder on Saturday and Aleix suddenly agreed with him against Freddie Spencer. As he was getting more annoyed, Zarco looked at Spencer said "I don't like you." He was asked to vacate the premises on account of his attitude of not being conducive to a calmer conversation. :crackup:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
  9. Quicktoy

Fuck Freddie Spencer.

cBJr, The Great One, BigBird and 8 others like this.
  10. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I know Martin is a bit of a drama queen, but I wonder why he didn't even try picking up that bike after he dumped it.

Crash didn't even look as bad as MM's during the sprint, and managed to pick it up and finish 5th.

lopitt85 and BigBird like this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The TNT Sports coverage (part of our Spectrum cable) is pretty damn good. 90 minutes of MotoGP racing, interviews, and in depth coverage. After the MotoGP race Suzi and Sylvain interviewed Joe. He likes the Pirellis better and feels the big difference is trusting the front end for faster laps. He did also say they are more sensitive and suit his style. Aka roast your tires and you're f$%ked. He also mentioned the team's data guy has helped him immensely, and he's gelling with the rest of the team.

The Great One, BigBird, cbush and 3 others like this.
  12. redtailracing

To be honest, I’m still not convinced that he gets that GP offer. I think the only really high likelihood lies with a moto2 championship but anything less I’d say drastically reduces his chances purely because of age. 27 is rather up there these days for a GP rookie and if he does get it, methinks it’s purely due to an American team in the paddock, which no one making those aforementioned comments (“he’ll never get another chance”) could have foreseen. That said, I would be thrilled to see in that seat next year.

But I’ll also add that I don’t think him turning the priller ride down previously was ultimately such a bad decision. Let us not forget that this was the same season they picked up maverick mid year. Is anyone here really that confident that he wouldn’t have been dumped midseason to make room for maverick?

SGVRider likes this.
  13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Does Gigi have a low side button in the garage he can push when they need to keep the championship points close?

BigBird, cbush, SGVRider and 4 others like this.
  14. cosp600rr

cosp600rr Well-Known Member

Is Marc not a title contender also? I thought Marc rode a clean race today and wasnt it Pecco that was just complaining about GP riders being to aggressive? His pass on Marc looked pretty aggressive to me.. or is that one Marcs fault too?

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve always liked Zarco’s interviews… and him as a rider in general… this takes him way up further as nobody likes Spencer for what he’s turned the racing into with dumb ass penalties.

16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Tardozzi doesn’t. Gigi’s a beast, I love that dude.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. redtailracing

Yea but tardozzi is also a twat

BigBird, Quicktoy, 27 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

yeah, he reminds me of a dude that orders chicken nuggets at a steakhouse.

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

his bullshit actions on pit lane last year cemented my opinion of him forever… cunty Twat for sure

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Spencer needs to get in the ring with the winner of the Pedrosa-Lorenzo match. Or maybe with Tyson.

27 likes this.