1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 4 | Spain | Jerez | April 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 22, 2024.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Simon just pissed off the politically correct people. Said midgets. :crackup:

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Early on, but still nice to see Joe P1 and his teammate P4.

3. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

I don't remember the exact details, but ever since the incident - I have felt more comfortable when I take my furniture outside and clean it. Thanks John!

I am actually not kidding...

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

So 1/2 sec covering the top 10 and a sec covering the top 17…

Bez found something and Pecco top with MM and MV right there…7 Ducs 2 Apes and a KTM/GG with Acosta in Q2

looks like a great weekend of racing coming at us!

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

27 likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Bezz
    Bezz who?
    Bezzecchi!

Looking forward to this weekend shaping up to be a good one.

27 likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jack Miller’s response to Lorenzo’s challenging the wee little guy is classic. Miller is completely insane and I’m a fan because of it. :crackup:

27 likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pecco owns this track recently. He even did good on a Friday

27 likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Its gotta be frustrating trying to find a half a friggin second! I give these guys a lot of credit for the challenges they encounter each day. I sometimes turn a hella fast lap, thinking its my PR, only to learn I'm 2 seconds off my pace. Respect!

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/1047312/1/ducati-ceo-demands-marc-marquez-not-compared-gp24-riders

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's "m?"

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

It was meant to be Million… that was the ancient number from 08 that was stuck in my head and I was too lazy to look up new numbers… it was actually 490 something on the Dorna marketing package we had to use for our activations…

what’s the proper abbreviation Papa so that I can strive for moderately correct? :D

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

For the euro types, M is mille, or thousand. But here in 'Merica, we deal with big $$$ so M is common for million.

BigBird likes this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

thanks that’s what I usually use but never knew what the actual correct one is…

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was actually hoping you didn't mean 500 million households. That would have meant that there's a chance you're not a crackhead. 500 million households? That's a lot of people for motorcycle racing.

The Great One and BigBird like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I hope we get another pre podium glimpse of him saying “fortunately I fucked them again” that’s the shit that makes me such a fan of the little pirate

17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

No crack here… amount of households are the places it’s available to watch… not the actual number of people that watch it… the reach not the views… so if the channels it’s on reaches that many places… make sense?

I saw that CD ROM the other day with the inaugural IndyGP data on it… I can find it for you if you’re really interested… we had 92k on Sunday in 08 and it was on normal tv so every house in the USA could have watched it for free so that’s what 200M I’m guessing households for the 350M people?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if it's available in 500 million households but nobody's watching, wearing a Batman costume is not all that embarrassing.

The Great One and Robin172 like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you know how marketing people spin shit…

yeah I don’t know the amount of views or media impressions “batmav” made but it’s still stupid :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did the English translation for the annual GMT 94 press kit for about 10 years. Sometimes, it hurt me physically.

27 likes this.