1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fool proof retirement plan

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m not a follower of basketball but good for her. She’s not getting the huge check from the WNBA so if it’s coming from sneakers, awesomeness.
    Maybe she can pick up some of the sponsors that have dropped that soccer chick.

969 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  2. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Why did she generate so much interest?

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

She was the best player in the league and drilled 40' 3's like it was her job. Oh, wait...

cbush and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

So you think she's worried about Levi?

https://www.vurbmoto.com/levi-kitchen-update-nashville-supercross/

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She broke Pete Maravich's legendary all-time NCAA scoring record. The last chase I remember being that hyped up was McGwire-Sosa.

cbush likes this.
  6. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Every young girl (and a lot of young boys) in the midwest idolize her because she gives credit to those around her for inspiring her own work ethic to get to where she has.

YamahaRick, 27 and cbush like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Different game entirely.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

….so I looked “her” up.
    That’s a man baby!!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, she doesn't swing a bat. :Poke:

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yes she did.

And yes it is.

Not to take anything away from Caitlin, she is a great player
    Pete set his record in 3 years...freshman couldnt play back then. And no 3pt line. Also the way the game is played is way different. Pete averaged 44 pts a game...if he ahd played all 4 years with his average he would ahve scred something like 4400 points.

Its like running a 2000yard season now vs when OJ did it...actually OJ was the only one to do it in a 14 game season. Every one else was 16 games. But also back when OJ did it, there was a lot more running going on..the game was different.

You can also say the same about baseball... Maris broke Ruth's record after they added 8 more games to the season. Bonds McGwire and Sosa all passed 60 in less games, but were on the juice in the late 90's early 2000's so eff them. I think Aaron Judge may have finally legitimately passed Ruth in 2022 but didn't follow that close. I know he tied him with 5-6 games to go.

All in all though, good for her. Get you some dough and keep on keeping on.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The question was:
    My answer is 100% correct. :moon:

Nobody asked whose record was more impressive. :)

cbush likes this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

For 'Toe's sake, hopefully she doesn't compare how impressive things are either.

pickled egg likes this.
  14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You're the wrong gender

15. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Rain 3" helicoptors outside the perimeter... hehe. Careful... you might damage your peepee. :)

17. rwdfun

rwdfun

18. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Nike first announced this "broad restructuring plan" back in December. A wee bit before March Madness.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

First step would be to figure out how to put a wedge between her and her current boyfriend, who just happens to have a job with the Indianapolis Pacers as a film guy / scout team coordinator. It is entry level, but it is a foot in the door to follow his father into coaching. Oh, and he as fellow Iowa grad / basketball player, so good luck with that. :crackup:

20. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Nike already had a layoff earlier this year.
    This upcoming one has more than a few locals nervous.

Caitlin Clark is 6' tall. Can Steeltoe climb that high?