1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Apr 16, 2024.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

He always reminds me of my pappa Conner who also stuttered, I just wanna hug the shit out of both of them.They better not let him leave again! Great racer!

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Y'all hear Pridmore scoff in amazement when JD crashed? JD is a BAMF

3. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

In todays episode of "We chose the wrong tires" - Everyone except the Factory Indian guys

GixxerBlade likes this.
  4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

What a save by Max!!!!

Banditracer, GixxerBlade, 418 and 2 others like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Holy crap, a baggers race with no popped motors or crashes?!?! Someone go check hell for ice!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

My reincarnated name is gonna be JD Flinders

7. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

From the broadcast, it looked like the red lights went off and then almost immediately went back on confusing most everyone. The rules say that when the lights go out, the race starts and you should ignore anything else after that, but it appeared maybe the cord for the switch was jiggled causing the light to momentarily go off and back on. Since many people stayed in place and others checked up, I guess they just threw a red flag to reset and try not to jiggle the switch cable again.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It had me wondering,if they have a backup for that sign,or that very! short toggle switch? Seems like a longer one is needed so as not to crimp anything. I guess the old flagging is the backup?

9. redtailracing

Ah maybe that’s what they meant by flashy lights. I just assumed flashy bus but that makes sense.

10. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

anyone know what happened with Baz and Escalante ? Looked horrible.

11. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

Fun weekend saw and spoke to a lot of great riders and fans, might have even delivered a bunch of vino!

Say what you want about the Baggers, we spoke to over a dozen 'new to MotoAM' fans
    Blake Davis - zero nerves moving up a class
    Matty - who needs Friday practice
    Cam B - looks like he has a point to make
    JH4 - fairly vocal with his disappointment of not having a ride this year. You're not the only one pissed Mr JH4!

and finally I need to win the damn Lotto
    Robbie Petersen will be my crew chief and JH4 will be my rider

On to Barber!!
    Cheers!

p.s. LOTS of police/security vs years past and also noticed for the first time confiscation of beer. Had no issue seeing security and I had arrived early so no one searched me!!

12. 418

418 Expert #59

Did they talk about it? I hadn't seen ANYTHING mentioned.

I mean it look like Josh lost his ride to Scholtzy in a nutshell. It's the same team owner right?

13. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

I spoke to him Friday early morning in T2....all I'll share is he is disappointed in 'somebody' and feels he should be racing. Yes, Matty is on Strack team, formally SquidHunter that Josh rode with.

Shit we all feel he should be racing!!

Pride & Joy, Once a Wanker.. and 418 like this.
  14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Thought it was odd that he was completely absent. Last couple of years they would have him do commentary or several spot interviews.

418 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Michael 'Bigfoot' Earnhardt and I caught up with Josh lounging unhappily in front of a blank white trailer Saturday evening. I'm sure he was getting weary of explaining the disrespect he was the recipient of over the off season. Things were implied over the course of our lengthy conversation.

YamahaRick, 27 and ToofPic like this.
  16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I hate the pussyfooting around it. Should we assume Strack simply gave his ride away?

17. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I cannot remember the exact words he said, but 'lied,' 'screwed' and 'ghosted' were some of them.

ToofPic likes this.
  18. redtailracing

Geez some of yall are worse than a bunch of teenage girls. “Teehee I talked to him over the weekend and I can’t share any details but he is NOT happy. Teehee” while giggling. GTFO with that bullshit. Yes we’re all sad to see his absence from the grid and curious how a guy like him ends up without a ride. But if he wants to publicly share the details, he’ll do so on his own. But all this cryptic posting bullshit just leads to speculation and drama that does no one any good. Grow up FFS.

Chazzz, lopitt85, YamahaRick and 4 others like this.
  19. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I agree, and then this just makes Scholtz look like a bad guy by virtue of just being on that bike, when he also got a real raw deal.

ToofPic and redtailracing like this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You spelled “sold” wrong… imo