1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Apr 16, 2024.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Time for the premier class.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

He got Herrin'd :)

3. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Pretty much

4. 418

418 Expert #59

What happened after the flag in the SBK race?

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

They aint saying,but that Suzuki is pointing 57 wrong directions.I'm betting some hard throttle chop, and someone
    else didn't see it coming. Definitely wont be putting that thing out tomorrow if I had to guess. The Duc didn't look as bad.
    And you guy be nice to Herrin...He did shake hands with the Fonger eventually, realizing he had been bested at his own move:D

Gino230 likes this.
  6. ToofPic

5314c29427f04b06339793d1e64c3256.jpg

Quicktoy and Boom like this.
  7. No idea what attendance numbers are but seems like a decent crowd today. One thing that stands out and by a mile is the amount of Harley’s here, holy shit. I’ve paid attention to that over the years and damn, just the Harley parade lap was insane. They did offer a decent package if you owned a Harley. Racing today was really good, weather great. Tomorrow will be interesting, everyone is getting wets mounted already. Will probably head back tomorrow as it was nice to watch the my son and not have to do any work at the track.

5axis and Dragginass like this.
  8. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I remember the first year at NJMP, back in 2008, it was no different. They always show up for the party

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Iirc 2009, if you’re talking the AMA pro series… I ran the entire series in 08, but got hurt at Daytona 09, and have never raced as the rider at NJ… I did take my semi truck team there the first year I had that and it was 09…

I’ll never forget an official I’ve known since my 97 pro debut ask me… “did you call that security guy a mother fucker?!?” I had to ask which one :D one of the pigs gave my crew guy shit when rolling the big pit box about his arm band color… it was right and he was a mfer :D

we did Toyota displays there and endorsed all kinds of riders for years following…

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, so probably '08. :crackup:

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

damn PAPA!!!!! :crackup:

I even put…

Esteemed “moderately correct” by Papa 2024

on my business cards now! So if you get a call you better back me up… :D

HPPT likes this.
  12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Did not see him shake his hand . Saw him throw a tear off at him .

13. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

down the back straight

ToofPic likes this.
  14. ToofPic

It was after that, on the live coverage. I didn't expect him to reach over, but the Fonger kept extending his hand to him. I have
    no goon rider in this fight, so it was fun to see it play out. Tomorrow should be interesting, unless it rains and everyone tip toes

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I just watched the replay . I saw Herrin flip off Fong , then pull a tear off . Greg even commented on it .

16. ToofPic

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

What's your point ?
    Was the MA feed different that the Mav TV live feed ?

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I was out riding my handbike all afternoon. Just tried Live+ to watch the races and none will come up. Just says Oooops. Something went wrong, try again. This is both on my TV and laptop.

19. ToofPic

I couldn't tell ya. All I know is what I was watching on the Moto America app, as Joshua,and Bob shook hands on the cool down lap. I'm sure at some point it will filter in.Kinda hard to get it live most weekends, let alone a replay. My girlfriend just watched it on Mav TV, and also saw them holding hands,past the point where G-Dub was commenting with 97 time champ JP

20. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

They showed them shaking hands after during the outro of the broadcast. Done and dusted, until tomorrow