1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Jeezus this place is ghey

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Fffs man… you need to start a Shakira thread to man it up or something

motion and Quicktoy like this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

@Quicktoy’s ghey remark to papa and @motion got me thinking about how Putter used to be way too graphic about himself and papa….. just so you all can laugh too

And you’re behind too… @Boman Forklift already pulled out the “dances with dudes” slant this week…

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You can never get enough of being le homo queer, can you?

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Dances with ghey teepee dwellers?

Lets give it a shot.

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

At what point? 18 months ago it seemed like a foregone conclusion, but Ogura hasn’t exactly been lighting it up in moto2.

9. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Agreed. I don’t remember when exactly - end of last season maybe. The comment was something like, “Next season will likely be Nakagami’s last in MotoGP with Ogura expected to take his seat.”

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's never good. :crackup:

Anyway, he does have a strange fascination with dicks, glory holes, gimps and who or what is "ghey." I prefer not to ask any questions and hope that he gets the help he needs to resolve these feelings. :D

27 likes this.
  11. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

When I said "fighting for their MotoGP life" I meant MotoGP, not just at Honda. I'm sure Mir will get extended but Taka is likely hoping for a lifeline on a different brand - highly doubt he'll get one but I like him and wish him well wherever he ends up.

Ogura has pulled a Roberts - likely passed up his chance at MotoGP unless he really turns it around in the next 2-4 rounds.

cbush likes this.
  12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Agreed… on all :)

At least it made me laugh about Putter…

13. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Yeah, Nakagami seems like a decent guy.

Interestingly, I just looked into Robert’s reported refusal of the Aprilia seat a few years ago - have you seen his explanation?

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I haven’t… enlighten us….

15. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

He gave two reasons.

One was that he had already committed to Italtrans and didn’t want to go back in his word and force them them to find another rider on short notice.

The other was that he felt he was being “gifted” the seat because they wanted an American rider in MotoGP, and that he hadn’t really earned it.

Both are understandable and respectable (if sincere), but I think I’m inclined to the opinion that if you get a shot at the big show you take it - everyone else (i.e. Italtrans) will understand how big a deal that is and support you accordingly. And if you’re being “gifted” the seat, you’ll get a chance to show whether you deserve it or not in short order.

27 and BigBird like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I disagree and still believe he wasn't wrong. Meanwhile, Darrin Binder's career trajectory should have him in World Supersport by next year .

The Great One, Circacee and 27 like this.
  17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah maybe review Scott Russel taking Kevin Schwantz’ seat when he retired mid season…. The first part was spot on… you get the shot take it…. Muzzy however didn’t “understand” :D

And holy shit man…. That was 30 years ago now… damn

cbush likes this.
  18. Chango

Chango Something clever!

That's also back when Aprilia was only giving riders half a year to be a championship contender and firing them even though the bike wasn't even close to competitive.

Gino230 and cbush like this.
  19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I thought that was KTM.

stk0308 likes this.
  20. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Aprilia did it too. Sam Lowes, Scott Redding, Stefan Bradl, and maybe Bradley Smith only got one year each.

Espargaró showed up in 2017 and stayed around but he has had several different teammates.

Boman Forklift likes this.