1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 3 | USA | COTA | April 12-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 1, 2024.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If that rear tire had hooked up again, Martin would have landed in Oklahoma.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    Phl218, Circacee, Seiko and 3 others like this.
  2. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

I find it amazing that the amateur on the clapped out Ghetto Customs SV650 with a 3' screwdriver stuck in the tail is beating up on World Champions:Poke:

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not trying to communicate anything. OnlyFans was shorter/ easier to type than American Racing. :crackup:

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Unless Simon decided some time off would be nice, that's some bullshit. The guy can spot a swingarm adjustment from four garages down with the sun in his eyes.

It looks like COTA is going to give these guys a lot of chances to fuck up this weekend too. I think both races (esp tomorrow) will be about who can (Brad Pitt voice) "Stay on the bike"

5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Tried to post Grid girls for baggers forum says upload too large...

Razr likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

Black89, scottn, Chango and 1 other person like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How fat are they? :eek:

Chango and 27 like this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Top Ducati in qualifying :D:D

9. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

Sorry if already asked, but does anyone at the track know if there’s a radio frequency for the announcers?

10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

One time on the AMA Superbike grid at Fontana after my earplugs were in so I was extra loud… I told my crew that “I have got to start qualifying better! so I don’t have to look at these guys’ umbrella girls!” They all turned and gave me a death glare… the other crews… mine was hot of course :D got a good start and away from all of them…

HPPT likes this.
  11. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Good God, what a Q2 session!

If you don't respond to the commitment shown by Martin, Marquez, Acosta and Vinales in that session, you don't have a pulse!

-T

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Whole lot of Spanish being spoken in that podium room.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So the guy that could never figure out how to start a race, but always had late race pace, has now figured out how to win 2 sprint races in a row. Damn I love this sport.

BigBird, Senna, MachineR1 and 4 others like this.
  16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I want his replica Batman helmet.

gapman789 likes this.
  17. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wyman's top speed in bagger race 2 169mph, Alonso's Moto3 top speed in Q 144mph. Baggers doing 2:15s and Moto3 in the 14s

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    BigBird likes this.
  18. Jay Hodge

Jay Hodge Well-Known Member

Yeah, I’ve always thought that MM93 guy was the real deal. I’ve been a fan of his from the get-go. Have never understood the hate. Hope he gets another 2 or 3 championships before he retires.

Jay

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Indeed, a sentence one never, never hears: "Maverick gets the holeshot".....