1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB350 twin value

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ChemGuy, May 5, 2023.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Who are you and what are you doing here?!;-)

Sup buff.

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey Coop, so I sold you brothers CB750 to a local guy who focusses on restoring / restomods of CB750's. He just completed the work and is ready to sell it.

I'll pass along his number if you want it

Heres some pics. 123_1 (1).JPEG 123_1 (2).JPEG

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Hey Charlie, please tell me that the rear mount for the exhaust isn't connected to the swinging arm.

4. CharlieY

I dont know scudder....I didnt even look.:beer:

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You would think a guy that specializes in these would know that, but it sure looks like it is attached to the shock mount.

6. CharlieY

I agree completely, but I wont be fielding any silly internet questions about someone else's bike, sorry.....no disrespect intended, but I do agree.

The original owner sold it to me out of a barn, and asked if when I or someone got it back together, that he would like to see it.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

The bike looks great Charlie! I only wish my brother could see it as that was his bike. Unfortunately, not long after we loaded your trailer last summer, he was diagnosed with a brain tumor and is no longer with us. He would have LOVED to have seen it restored. Thanks for sharing the pics.:beer:

8. CharlieY

Dam Coop...that is truly a bummer my friend.:( he seemed like a really great guy, and we had a pretty good time putting together that "jig-saw-puzzle" of a load out with 3 bikes in my trailer.....couldn't have done it without you and him!....I recall the "gentle ribbing" from both of you (the peanut gallery:)) as I hatched my plan to load:crackup:.......You weren't the peanut gallery for long as you joined the fun......RIP Sir! Your bike lives on!!!:flag::bow::beer:

If you want to speak with the re-builder about the bike, his name is Steve, and he can be reached at seven70-653-57seven5.

It sounds like things went good with the rebuild. Externally it was rougher than the 350, but according to him the motor was not as bad as the exterior, and a basic teardown and refresh was all it needed. The paint is fresh OEM candy......he said the Kerker sounds great, and is glad he kept it on the bike, a little taste of your bro there.......ask him about the exh bracket if you wish to please the crowd here.:D

I get the impression he would enjoy talking to you as much as you probably would him....give him a call if youd like. He loves these bikes, he knows every detail of your brothers bike with pics of the entire restoration, and you'd enjoy some pics of his "stable".

Let me know if I can help you out Coop.

COOP.....IF I GO TO NJMP (probable, but not definite)....I'd haul the old girl home (or to njmp) just to complete the cycle buddy!....put her back where she has always been.

The bike is for sale......clean Georgia title.

Any other questions please direct them to the rebuilder / seller (and/or Coop).....I will help where I can.

With more info from Coop on recent events, Im glad to be a part of this resurrection.:rock:

9. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

Dang Coop, sorry to hear about your brother.

The bike looks great

I still have the CL and will be taking it to Road Atlanta next weekend for a run around bike.

upload_2024-4-12_7-20-0.jpeg

10. CharlieY

It appears to me "The Coop Bro's" are alive and well!:D