1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champion 5500 watt Generator with CO Shield - $700

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by rhinorsv, Apr 11, 2024.

1. rhinorsv

rhinorsv Well-Known Member

I paid approx. $1100 for it looking for $700. Located in DC and Baltimore Metro areas and can deliver within reason. Reducing my time at the track and this bad boy is overkill. Purchased in May of 2022. Has been used 9 weekends since then. Serviced at the end of 2022 and end of 2023 (oil, filters, plug, and batter change in 2023) Key Details below:

• Versatile, powerful, and stable inverter generator with remote start key fob
    • 5,500 starting watts and 4,000 running watts
    • Clean power design - safe for powering sensitive electronics
    • wireless key-chain remote - start and stop generator from up to 80' away
    • Powerful and efficient 224cc Champion engine
    • Extended Run Time design with Economy Mode - up to 20 running hours at 25% load
    • Cold Start technology
    • 3.7-gallon gas tank
    • Low oil shut-off sensor
    • Versatile - 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) outlet, four 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), and a 12V automotive-style outlet (all covered)
    • Flip-up handle and built-in wheels
    • Fuel Fill Assist flip-up LED light by fuel fill area
    • EPA-certified
    • Parallel-ready design for increased output (parallel kit not included)
    More details you can go to: https://www.championpowerequipment.com/product/201351-5500w-inverter-with-co-shield/

Attached Files:

2. rhinorsv

I have more pics of the unit but for some reason can't get them to load even though they are thumbnail sized. Just PM and I can share that way.

3. rhinorsv

figured it out lol here ya go.

Attached Files: