1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ear fuzz

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Mar 28, 2024.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

That little goofy triangle that hangs out at the opening of the ear has peach fuzz(not in the canal)... i feel like my peach fuzz is growing... stray hair's i understand but peach fuzz density?

lol aging rapidly

ToofPic likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

When you turn 50 you're automatically issued one of these.

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 and ToofPic like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Let em grow! Those wacky eyebrow hairs that have suddenly decided they need to be three inches long, too!

Embrace the oldhood. We've earned it.

smooth likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea that's what you need, a mustache hanging out of your ear.

5. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

The hair that doesn't reside on my head anymore comes out of my ears and nose now.

smooth, ToofPic and Phl218 like this.
  6. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

"Do not go gentle into that good night
    rage,rage against the dying of the light"

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I hate when a wild ear hair sneaks in when I'm wearing a helmet. It's like there's a bug in my ear. So I spend the rest of the ride repeating "It's not a bug, it's not a bug" over and over.

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Fuck that! Trim that shit. I worked with an old dude when I was in my 20s that looked like he was wearing fur ear muffs. That shit was nasty.

And nose hair is the worst. Tickles your sinuses and makes you sneeze. Or if you blow your nose can have a “icicle” hanging off.

9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I had a bug of some sort fly into my helmet on the grid just as I was closing my visor. I swear it buzzed around every inch of my helmet. Walked around on my face, my forehead, crawled on my ear (earplugs are good for more than sound). Not my best race. I kept telling myself to ignore it but god damn that was distracting. If flew off the second I opened the visor and I never figured out what it was. Hope it enjoyed the ride.

10. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Trim the fuzz and the nose hair ... I even pull the thicker ones out of my ears with tweezers! They drive me crazy!

11. Waldo Pepper

Waldo Pepper Active Member

My cat is the World Champion of ear fuzz...

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 and pfhenry like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A bee did that to me. It was... interesting.

And yeah, the fight against nose and ear hair is real.

13. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

14. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

no one warns you about this part of aging! i wax both my nose and ears. its too much to keep up with a trimmer, and a trimmer is not nearly as effective.

15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Never heard of waxing them. I use a nostril buzzer once a week.

Our friend bought into European Wax Center franchise after her parents passed away and she hit a home run. Never had any idea bald vaginas fetched that kind of gross sales numbers.

CBRRRRR999 and StaccatoFan like this.
  16. PatricksDad

PatricksDad Won’t die a blob

There should have been a gap between zits and ear hair. Eh, beats the alternative.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Anything that separated hair from females is a bonafide profit making bonanza....

CBRRRRR999 and tony 340 like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Bad visuals from a awful movie: 40 y/o virgin...

19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

wax and Qtips work great. put the wax on 2 qtips, put them up in (not too far), let them sit awhile, then pull em out. same with ears.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Fire!