1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2012 Kawasaki KLX110L Road Race/Supermoto/Dirt Bike

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Bill Syfan, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 2012 Kawasaki KLX110L (electric start) set up for road race/supermoto track use, and can be quickly converted back to dirt bike use with the original 14” front wheel and 12” rear tire. A separate front wheel has been converted to a 12” rim, and the bike has a brand new set of Mitas race tires mounted, a soft front and a medium rear compound.

The engine is stock, with an aftermarket pipe and muffler and a stock air filter. It has a brand new battery for the electric start, and a brand new chain for slightly taller than stock gearing. The rear shock has a stiffer spring.

The bike comes with a BBR Motorsports seat along with the stock one, alternate gearing, with new never mounted reinforced hand guards, spare chain and levers, and a new oil filter. Spares include a set of Pro Taper handlebars (taller), an aftermarket footpeg bracket with wider pegs, and a front bodywork cowling in good shape.

Bike is located in Fort Worth, TX. I am willing to help organize delivery or meet up for delivery, depending on your location.

$1,900

Bill Syfan
    817-fivetwotwo-2241
    bsyfan at gmail dot com

Attached Files:

John Branch likes this.
  2. RichMangus

RichMangus Booya

Man I wish you were closer to Florida

3. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

The bike was put back to dirt use and sold, but I have the 12" front wheel and Mitas race tires (F&R) for sale for $300.