1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road racing in the Wall Street journal

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Mar 17, 2024.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Good for her! That's pretty awesome. Anyone notice the front wheel doesn't have rotors on it? :eek::)

upload_2024-3-22_9-9-55.png

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

again... its like asking an AP biology student "do you think you can cure cancer?" I liked her answers and am happy for her... its the anchor & his citizen like questions. No mention of some current riders like Marquez, Bagnaia, or Acosta, whom she may get to grid up against... or how much of a disadvantage Americans seem to have in foreign paddocks.

3. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I think the interview was very good. Kayla is fantastic. The Fox anchor was engaged, interested, and did a good interview.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did we watch the same video?
    Its great for Kaylas brand & image... the rest of us peons either better start spending more disposable dollars on apps, tickets, series sponsors products, power sports consumables, or actual new motorbikes if you want her to become a "retired" motorcycle racer in a couple 3 decades.

5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

It's great that Kayla is getting some big media press for herself and roadracing, and someday when she goes to Europe I will be bragging how I raced against her (won't mention it was in a club race and we were really just racing on the track at the same time). However, it bugs me a bit that she is getting press as the only young lady to be racing in the 200. Jessica Capizzi qualified, gridded up and raced (DNF, but with a lot of good company) and has run some other 200's in the past if memory serves.

I guess the big media stuff is not aimed at the audience here (which will fact check the hell out of them), but let's give credit where it's due to all the gals that are competing, in MotoAmerica and elsewhere.

Scout and PatricksDad like this.