1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Lager?

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

No, Yuengling.

3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Duh!!

You should know you are supposed to give your response in the form of the question, given you started this Sunday evening.
    The correct response was: "What is Yuengling?"

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Sometimes you need to think outside the (her) box.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He can’t help it, blonde male. :crackup:

6. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

Actually, Yuengling is far better than that Lite/Light shiite half the world seems to drink.

Robin172 likes this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Actually, their Yuengling Light Lager is pretty good for a light beer. It's flavor is close to the reg lager.

8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

This is supposed to be a positive?

Robin172 and motoboy like this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

My point was it doesn't taste like watered down piss like damn near every light beer. Whether the flavor jives with your taste buds is entirely another argument, and subjective.

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I think if I had to drink piss I'd prefer it be watered down

DJ Baker, Waterboy and tgold like this.
  11. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

With the car standing on its nose like that , doesn’t the oil leak out ?

12. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

If there was oil in it. or gas, or a battery. GM designed those for that type of delivery, even the dimensions (IIRC).

They don't do it like that anymore, but a modern car would absolutely withstand that type of transport without mods.

BigBird likes this.
  13. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    My first thought was that most people have probably never tasted watered down piss, so it's great to lean on someone else's experience.

beac83, CBRRRRR999 and Banditracer like this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Alright man… educate me… it says it only means “young person” or young man… where does the blonde come in?

like is it common for kids to be just temporarily blonde in Germany? Or Holland? Or Scandanavia? Similar tribes iirc and I know little about those genetics

reason I ask is because we have a family trait where many of us are born with black hair that then turns blonde until teen years then back to black… mine didn’t but I’m more native looking than most of us… about half my nearly 50 cousins and half the next gen all black-blonde-black, some really extreme changes

we’re Tsalagi but mixed with northern Euro mutts

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

All I know is I was with a woman from Germany at a trade show, and per her request, she wanted to get some beer. Yuengling is what she bought, and that is when I learned of alternative definition. She was from Essen, if that matters. And not young.

16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

well that’s not helpful at all!!

this is the beeb that knows all!

no half knowing posts up in here man! :Poke:

17. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

For the record, my German colleagues translated it as a derogatory name for young idiots. Similar to hipster or millennial for us. Both of them were from Schwaebisch Gmuend, which is basically a hillbilly suburb of Stuttgart.

27 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  18. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Ironic....given your user name. Anything you want to tell us?

19. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

:crackup: It would be even better if it was my brother Patrick..... pgold!

20. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

BTW, just got back from Germany yesterday. Was there for a week for work, staying in Freilassing, which is in Bavaria. So one night I'm out with my hosts, who are a mix of Swiss, Austrian, Bavarian and German. They all sound the same to me, and most Americans would assume that they are. If you know anybody from those areas, they are most definitively NOT the same. So I say, "hey guys, I just thought of a great joke....a Swiss, an Austrian and a Bavarian walk into a bar, and the Bartender says "we don't serve Germans here". :D The Swiss guy gets the most pissed. "I'm Swiss you idiot, not German!!!". The other guys all point out that neither Austrian or Bavarian are German......:whoosh: I proceeded to beat that dead horse of a joke, all throughout my trip. Didn't get one laugh, except for myself of course. :dead:

27, CBRRRRR999 and motoboy like this.