1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Daytona 200 aka Big D

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 11, 2024.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Kaleb was taken out on lap 1 at the horseshoe. Rejoined, but way in the back.

2. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Buell didn't make the grid, I was 13+ seconds off the qualifying cutoff after 11 total laps ever at Daytona in FP1 and Q1, I wasn't going to magically find them in 5 or 6 laps of Q2, and my trap speed of 136 vs 169 could have been a bad time. (Though the top guys all were polite blitzing me, and signaled after the pass.) I called it last night. That banking is intimidating as fuck, but still fun as hell, happy I got to ride it under a green flag but I think my MA shenanigans are done now.

3. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

:eek:
    Damn!! 30+ MPH of closing speed is scary as hell

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Most of the time it wasn't quite that much, my speed was solo, the 169 number was in a draft, but yeah, I got blitzed good a couple times in Q1, the most impressive was finding out I left enough room for a bike between myself and the wall on the banking... didn't hear him coming or anything. No one said anything to me, but I'm kinda curious if I cause other riders any concern with that top speed difference?

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Getting dangerously close to disputing my subscription on my credit card and moving on with life. This is fucking ridiculous. I’ve tried to be a voice of support for MA (not that my opinion actually carries any weight) since the beginning but goddamnit they’ve had how many years to figure this shit out? Fucking fanschoice did better a decade ago with a free stream. If you’re going to make it impossible for me to watch live, then why the fuck am I paying you when I can watch tape delay on YouTube for free later?

6. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Roland Sands, “12 manufacturers who’d of thought the top would be all Pan’s and FTRs”. Umm yea, because the rules have been made for them. Dumbest statement if the day.

Kurlon, The Todd and 5axis like this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

GO fn #85

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

rocco landers take a bow

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I logged on in the middle of the twins race and have had zero issues on the Roku stick. I did reboot the modem/router Friday, and Thursday's stream definitely sucked, but so far everything is working the way it should.

Dragginass and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I want to know how Rodio is so damn fast this weekend. Holy shit, 2 seconds per lap on the field pushing his own air? That’s just disrespectful :crackup:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

backbone likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Umm, Pridmore, there are 2 women...

fzrkidd, Chazzz and henry_carlson like this.
  14. henry_carlson

looks like xavi's bike broke

15. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Must be the fuel

that sucks

grapemustard and henry_carlson like this.
  16. henry_carlson

or a oke worker snuck on the team lol

17. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Guess who I'm rooting for???

Go Coop!!!!!

pjzocc likes this.
  18. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Why didn't Canepa start?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Why did Herrin ditch the OnlyFans Livery?