1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nope.

motion likes this.
  2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Sainz to miss the rest of the weekend due to appendicitis! Poor guy can't catch a break this year.

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Bearman in his place and already at the top of the timesheets. F1 is a complete joke.

4. fastedyamaha

wait until the race when ferrari screws him on the piss poor strategy calls :crackup:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  5. fastedyamaha

Verstappen is just toying with everyone, not showing his true pace until it's necessary. Red Bull is going to make a mockery of this year's championship yet again. It's embarrassing how much better they are than everyone yet again.

CBRRRRR999 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was already on F2 pole and is familiar with the Ferrari.

7. fastedyamaha

Yes and now he's P10 once the big boys actually put their good laps in. About where I would expect him, a Top 10 is a good result considering he's in the Big 3 of cars. If he doesn't crash and brings it home in the Top 8-10 places I'd imagine Ferrari would be ecstatic.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I wanted the Bearman kid to make it.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

10. fastedyamaha

Verstappen .3 up on the field for final qualifying. Going to be another run away for him. Red Bull so far ahead of anyone else that it's not even funny.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Is this a sprint weekend?

12. fastedyamaha

No, regular race weekend to my knowledge

13. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Could go either way, depending on if you are a Hater.

14. fastedyamaha

Marko possibly forced to miss the next race for being the leaker of the info on Horner. The accuser suspended. F1 president under investigation for trying to change the outcomes of a race and trying to get Vegas to be not approved for the permit. This shiz is becoming unreal.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Thanks for recapping the last two pages :p :D

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Gotta find someway to keep people interested, as the season will be another snorefest for the top spot.

CBRRRRR999 and DrA5 like this.
  17. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Drive To Survive just wants the series to be a Soap Opera.........and they are complying.

18. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

I wonder if Max will have a long F1 career or retire early due to boredom?

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think he'd rather be playing his sim than be in the real car. I kinda see him lasting a few more years.

20. rwdfun

rwdfun

If Max retires, I fear for Jos’s state of mind. He seems to be one of those typical crazy parents living vicariously through his son. He’s invited to the F1 scene and “tolerated” because his son is top of his game and currently top of F1. I highly doubt Logan Sargent’s dad would be tolerated if he behaved like Jos did.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.