1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

:crackup:

2. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

one of those is a V2 and the other is a V4.

which begs the question.. who is racing the blue V2?

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol I could be just higher than Giraffe Pussy, but isn’t there a species of blue ducks called Boobs?

why does that stick in my mind?

stk0308, Once a Wanker.. and koth442 like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

it looks like a Rizla deal to me, a team that’s running anyway and that can’t pull a real paying sponsor so the give it away to try to make it look like someone paid for it… I don’t know but that’s how it looks… demographics don’t match, media impressions aren’t even close to optimal… imo

5. MotoJames

MotoJames Member

Herrin in the 200

grapemustard likes this.
  6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I'm just ecstatic that we finally got an answer to the question that everyone asks - "what do Motoamerica riders eat for breakfast on race day?"

JJJerry, tawzx12r and regularguy like this.
  7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Indeed - Josh's 200 bike then there'd be a couple V4's for him and Loris for the MA season but for presentation purposes - one of each works.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

My blue Duc has only one cylinder. I'd post a picture, but it's been on display in Robby-Bobby's showroom for so long I hardly remember it.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

10. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Yup. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booby

backbone likes this.
  11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Tested with Kaleb at a Homestead Track day yesterday. We got cut short due to weather and red flags, but it was productive. The "CJ Knows R7" is pretty damn good for never having turned a wheel. He'll be a little down on HP vs. Giaccetto's ram air powered monsters and the Robem bikes, but Kaleb always seems to find a way. So Twins Daytona is a GO.

Got some solid laps on my Ape, made some changes and it made the bike alot more comfortable for me. Pumped for next week!

Top Pro tested at Homestead a few days ago, and SDK was about .5 sec off the Tytler's boys lap times. Where's the fist emoji??
    IMG_6394.jpg

12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

You would be surprised, OnlyfansTV is a streaming platform, a few athletes are using it to post behind the scenes content, Herrin had a few episodes from MotoAmerica rounds last year.

418 likes this.
  13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I adjusted his clip-ons about 10 million times last year. This picture makes me cringe. LOL

JJJerry, 27, Zoomie and 1 other person like this.
  14. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Clearly they're trying to rebrand. After a bit of research, it appears the guy who owns it has been 'asked' by the investors to pull back from the adult focus of the platform. He was big in adult webcams before this, so that's his primary market. This seems more like he's being forced into changing the focus, than a desire to be more mainstream.

5axis likes this.
  15. backbone

backbone scarred for life

16. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Are they just going to use your R7 as a backup? Good luck next weekend, remember lap times come from corner speed for us! Stretch that inside elbow down and let er rip.

Gino230 likes this.
  17. Gino230

Thanks Chris. We should have my Yamaha there, although they are coming prepared with 2 engines.

Monsterdood likes this.
  18. Gino230

That was actually why I took it, I think @regularguy still has PTSD from Kaleb’s clip on adjusting.

5axis likes this.
  19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

He texted me the picture Sunday morning I think immediately after it was taken.

Gino230 likes this.
  20. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

you're totally off base here. it's a huge sponsorship deal.

Once a Wanker.., 27 and 418 like this.